Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

2 hours ago, noobmaster said:

I didn’t distance myself cause too packed :oops:

Dont know if the smell came from body or hair but smelt quite natural. Maybe body cause her tank top was bare back v until just above the butt area. Heng it was only a short escalator otherwise sure water vapour

she is a local or not? i tot she was in yoga top dats y u got so turn on.

so it was a deep V top. u got see if the back is sweaty? wld be easy to spot if so

3 minutes ago, Huat Zai said:

The fries are always soggy for some reason, Long John Silver fries are much better, don't like their burgers though.

dat LJS got high patronage? 

sometimes need technique. if dat outlet dun hv high traffic, got to go at meal times. so dat u get fresh batch of food. if not return back to them & feedback. they shld replace u wuf another pkt of fries. mcd practicing dis

• Wahaha 1

18 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

she is a local or not? i tot she was in yoga top dats y u got so turn on.

so it was a deep V top. u got see if the back is sweaty? wld be easy to spot if so

Should be local and on the way to class. The back is deep v over sports bra lor

Almost trembled 

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 2

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

dat LJS got high patronage? 

sometimes need technique. if dat outlet dun hv high traffic, got to go at meal times. so dat u get fresh batch of food. if not return back to them & feedback. they shld replace u wuf another pkt of fries. mcd practicing dis

usually go with cocklick during lunch, don't think it's a traffic issue.

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

11 hours ago, noobmaster said:

This morning I was standing behind someone on the escalator.. she was wearing the typical exercise attire (yoga pants and bare back tank/top). Can smell the just wake up scent from her hair and body. Almost shudder on the spot

can smell her chou chou, sweat, cosmetics and body scent all at the same time... 

• wtf 3
  • ISWYDT 1

12 hours ago, classyNfabulous said:

she staying wif u? lolllll

they cant coop up at home 24/7. need to breathe fresh air. its good dat she us willing to come out 

ish bui bui so hv to run 

She staying with my uncle but she can't walk so need to use wheelchair...she always wanna go out but no one wanna bring coz siong

U on progress to lose your 2-3kg? Mine is no progress lol

• Wahaha 2