Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

18 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

At least you didn’t get caught by insurance agents

I wear those very old T-shirt, old until u can see the round neck become loose and color very wear out.

No one even talk to me

Work every single time. Hahahaha

That water filter I ask him is it NSF certified, that guy very fast say yes

I ask him which NSF number certified. He ask his co, NSF got number one meh?

I cut NSF 48, 53 , 58 then I say nvm your website got put, he say yes, I go check there nothing.

Haiz already say Liao, don't bluff the king. 

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 2

1 hour ago, The_King said:

Knn, today at PC show

There a few water filter company, one of them starting with H try to smoke me

did u hv intention to buy dat or just browsing n comparing

i hate those dat tailgate follow v closely behind. just let pple check out display set in peace, if any query will reach out to them lohhh

Edited by classyNfabulous
  • Wahaha 2

11 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

did u hv intention to buy dat or just browsing n comparing

i hate those dat tailgate follow v closely behind. just key pple check out display set in peace, if any query will reach out to them lohhh

Yes, I need a water filter for my new bto and it seem sg water filter are not nsf certified

Edited by The_King

2 hours ago, classyNfabulous said:

hyperspace got state the nsf in their website. 

the one i talking is Hydro. unless they use another name but under nsf sites

only this LITE FILTER is nsf certified to 53 as listed on nsf sites

oZPTpME.png

the rest of the filter  is not certified. and the filer service life is only 500gallon

https://info.nsf.org/Certified/DWTU/Listings.asp?Company=C0738756&Standard=053

Edited by The_King

FYI

How does NSF test water filtration products?

Manufacturers voluntarily submit products to NSF International for independent testing and certification to NSF/ANSI Standard 53 and 58. NSF International performs a thorough product review and evaluation, and conducts rigorous product testing to verify that the product meets the requirements of the standard. This product testing and evaluation is carried out in NSF’s ISO 17025-accredited laboratories located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. NSF certified water filters for lead reduction have been evaluated in a study using water that contains 150 parts per billion (ppb) of lead. This lead concentration is ten times higher than the U.S. EPA maximum allowable level in drinking water. The filters are challenged at this level of contaminated water for beyond the filter’s claimed service life-cycle. Certification is only confirmed when the product has met all of the lead reduction and other requirements of the standard. NSF also audits the facilities in which the products are manufactured annually to ensure the product being manufactured meets the standard.

https://info.nsf.org/Certified/dwtu/listings_leadreduction.asp

in short, if water company say it can filter 3000litres, so nsf will run water to the filter until it reach 3000litres and test again if it mean it NSF std

so the  filter at 1 litres and 3000litres (or claimed service life-cycle) should meet the NSF std

• Geek 2

25 minutes ago, The_King said:

the one i talking is Hydro. unless they use another name but under nsf sites

only this LITE FILTER is nsf certified to 53 as listed on nsf sites

oZPTpME.png

the rest of the filter  is not certified. and the filer service life is only 500gallon

https://info.nsf.org/Certified/DWTU/Listings.asp?Company=C0738756&Standard=053

so they mention the nsf at the nsf site but none at hydrolux. no wonder i cant find it at all at hydrolux site

4 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

so they mention the nsf at the nsf site but none at hydrolux. no wonder i cant find it at all at hydrolux site

cause the line filter is nsf certified, the tube, the plastic, the housing,etc.... are not  NSF certified, which can leak chemical into the clean filter  water.

• wtf 1

11 minutes ago, classyNfabulous said:

wtf like dat oso can. 

all company like to use sneaky wording, like this water filter. if you nv read up, you thought it nsf certified

ProOne G2.0 Ceramic Gravity Countertop Water Filters are NSF/ANSI-42 Component Certified!

ProOne® Water Filters offers affordable water filtration systems to help improve the quality of your water. Dedication to innovation, extensive testing, and exceptional customer service is our commitment to you! Get the only NSF certified gravity countertop water filter on the market today!

you thought wow nsf certified, but only the Component is certified, the filter is not certified

https://prooneusa.com/product/proone-g2-0-9/

if you see the filter. the plastic aka component  is certified. the white filter is not

pog9-main.png

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1
  • wtf 1

1 hour ago, classyNfabulous said:

wa seiiiii camp there whole day in aircon, jin cooling. 

my dinner is home cooked food. going to run first later then jiak.

hahaaaa i imagine ah ma ramsey again 🤣😅

Yeah whole day outing if not she will niam niam

Yes u r right again. A lot of fishcake also niam, no fishcake also niam. Lol

When you’re michelin rated critic, anything goes 

So healthy, go run. Good. I haven’t run for 2 months. 

Edited by Homelander
  • Wahaha 1