My lady boss today

metalrover

Lao funker me today tio hiam by my lady boss until sibei lao kui...

This lady boss ish a former new bird that moi jagar her working rast time one. Now come criticize and teach me how to work. Maciam son want teach father how to piak...

Although moi ish believe this ish purely work issue, nothing to suggest ish personal attack at this point.

Moi ish jitao answer back and argue with her until quite heated at times. Now jialat liao, relationship quite strained and tense maybe will tio mark 9696... 

If is chiu, will chiu argue back or keep quiet?  

Just asking.. 

• Wahaha 1

37 minutes ago, metalrover said:

This lady boss ish a former new bird that moi jagar her working rast time one. Now come criticize and teach me how to work. Maciam son want teach father how to piak...

Although moi ish believe this ish purely work issue, nothing to suggest ish personal attack at this point.

Moi ish jitao answer back and argue with her until quite heated at times. Now jialat liao, relationship quite strained and tense maybe will tio mark 9696... 

Just asking.. 

When at dark corner tps her... Lol

Quite normal will see this type egoistic boss... run road when time ish right... Or move another dept... 

• Wahaha 2

4 minutes ago, XianGe said:

When at dark corner tps her... Lol

Quite normal will see this type egoistic boss... run road when time ish right... Or move another dept... 

Haha, hopefully in my dreams tonight... -_^

Actually when new bird time, moi always thought her character was ok ok type. But totally disagree with her on almost everything today, the debate just got heated up out of control...

let her cool down a while.

a few days later, talk to her again over coffee, like normal colleagues.

as mentioned above, if money is good, thicken your skin and carry on.

if money not so good, plot your exit before she revenge pump your PGD until overflow.

Edited by meng.huat
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, metalrover said:

Just asking.. 

Have one more funny. I work longer than the manager. He wanna control or tell me how to work when i already know about it way before him

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

In engineering field was always reporting to male boss. Library field was reporting to female boss. If given the choice,i would like to work in all male environment even though some males can be 小气 too.

Women can be hard to predict as they tends to be emotional creatures.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

In engineering field was always reporting to male boss. Library field was reporting to female boss. If given the choice,i would like to work in all male environment even though some males can be 小气 too.

Women can be hard to predict as they tends to be emotional creatures.

I had ah gua boss before, just as bad as female boss

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1
  • fapfapfap 1

IMG-7224.jpg

3 hours ago, Camper said:

Me work under 2 females and 2 females under me. It is hard. The trick is one ear in one ear out. Ok ok all the way. Not happy just take mc. Dont need to 发脾气.

Also depends on who u kena. Some ladies i cannot tahan,

1. Some of them  talked very bossy and sarcastic.

2. Or some like to say me as "very cute becos short n small" , another one lady came up   ask me if i have eating problems becos so skinny. This was many many yrs back la, now no more that skinny. I different from most ladies, at workplce i dont like to be seen as small cute or young.

3. Or another type is try to "influence" you.

4. Anothr type is like to laugh laugh. Like each time u tell another person off she will giggle or whatevr answe u give she will giggle. Bimbo or what 💁‍♀️

I also met one potential male boss last time also the mouth very bad similar to web developer salesperson character that was sic yesterday. He asking question which i found it a lil intrusive, this is one reason why i rejected the job. Once i reject, his ugly side shows up and started attacking me

Edited by Chestnut
  • Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠