Singapore General Election 2020: 10 July 2020 (Friday)

meng.huat

On 7/2/2020 at 5:59 PM, meng.huat said:

To Sengkang residents,

I sincerely hope you can vote for WP.

Don't be afraid of losing PAP.

Ng Chee Meng can keep his job as chief of the worker union. The NTUC role does not need him to be an elected MP. No need to worry about losing his talent.

Dr Lam Pin Min should return to take care of his patients. We need more healthcare professionals during this period.

PAP has plenty of people like Amrin Amin and his role can be easily replaced if unelected.

Raymond Lye is a new introduction, he is no better than the 4 from WP.

If you vote in WP, you are going to get

1) Jamus Lim - stellar economist training. his train of thought and debate skills are damn good. Go watch the debate on youtube and make your own judgement. I thought he outperformed Vivian Balakrishnan.

2) Raeesah Begum - been doing social work since 17 years old. She founded the Reyna Movement to help women and children in Singapore and Johor. Reminder: she's only 26.

3) He Ting Ru - Science degree from Cambridge. Law degree from London. Legal head of a listed company.

4) Louis Chua - SMU grad, Chartered Accountant, Analyst with an international Bank.

congratulations to sengkang kias!! well done! Proud of you!

• Like 4

I hope there will be PSP members representing parliament as ncmp. 

as for people telling me i am ungrateful, i used to vote PAP unless days when LKY was alive and forever walk over until 2011. 
This is not the PAP I remember, this is a bunch of morons looking for easy pocket money and to have something to update their LinkedIn profile to improve their career. 
I cannot wait for 2025. This is only the beginning. Good luck Workers Party. I hope you can influence change and therefore change idiot mindset that oppo fans are siaolang or low educated

• Like 3

IMG-7224.jpg

3 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

as for people telling me i am ungrateful, i used to vote PAP unless days when LKY was alive and forever walk over until 2011. 
This is not the PAP I remember, this is a bunch of morons looking for easy pocket money and to have something to update their LinkedIn profile to improve their career. 
I cannot wait for 2025. This is only the beginning. Good luck Workers Party. I hope you can influence change and therefore change idiot mindset that oppo fans are siaolang or low educated

if u look at the voting pattern, there is an undeniable loss in support of 21-45 age group and those with tertiary education.

the loss would have been bigger if oppo puts in more quality candidates.

thats why jokers like cotton wool and aerobics aunty dare not go east coast and west coast.

they r too hated by the younger voters and the 2 grcs will most likely flipped by 2% points.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

if u look at the voting pattern, there is an undeniable loss in support of 21-45 age group and those with tertiary education.

the loss would have been bigger if oppo puts in more quality candidates.

thats why jokers like cotton wool and aerobics aunty dare not go east coast and west coast.

they r too hated by the younger voters and the 2 grcs will most likely flipped by 2% points.

Heng ah I am in the support age of 21 - 45

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

26 minutes ago, The_King said:

Heng ah I am in the support age of 21 - 45

@The_King If u are in SK, AJTC or HG, GOOD JOB!

If not, u must work harder leh! :haha:

10 hours ago, Homelander said:

last election he was also there liao

Didnt notice him. What did he offer?  Is it the minority race member thing?

Seng Kang, Aljunied & Hougang kias 

Well Done & Congrates!

• Wahaha 1

14 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

@The_King If u are in SK, AJTC or HG, GOOD JOB!

If not, u must work harder leh! :haha:

Didnt notice him. What did he offer?  Is it the minority race member thing?

Seng Kang, Aljunied & Hougang kias 

Well Done & Congrates!

I am in sengkang but somehow not in sengkang

It like magix

Sengkang wave magic wand become amk

• Wahaha 2

7 minutes ago, The_King said:

I am in sengkang but somehow not in sengkang

It like magix

Sengkang wave magic wand become amk

:hmm:

Like that must consult @meng.huat & @chamfer liao! How to counter such magik !  Their Magik is strong! Bersih here didnt happen!

Nevertheless, happy for u for being in SK!

16 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

PAP has two Everton fans. Him and Cotton balls

Xia xuay chan is like a yapping chihuahua!  Condescending b!tch!

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 3

6 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

They get the 2 seats.. but duno if ah Bock will take

1 hour ago, Bigbird said:

:hmm:

Like that must consult @meng.huat & @chamfer liao! How to counter such magik !  Their Magik is strong! Bersih here didnt happen!

Nevertheless, happy for u for being in SK!

Xia xuay chan is like a yapping chihuahua!  Condescending b!tch!

I can predict that they will redraw the boundaries again 5 years later..... 

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

43 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I can predict that they will redraw the boundaries again 5 years later..... 

Of course!  See "prawn mee"

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, XianGe said:

They get the 2 seats.. but duno if ah Bock will take

52 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

He said he wont

If TCB takes the NCMP, he very loose face.  His old colleagues will laugh at him every time he attends parliament.  They will say he enter through backdoor!  TCB knows his ex-colleagues well! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

If TCB takes the NCMP, he very loose face.  His old colleagues will laugh at him every time he attends parliament.  They will say he enter through backdoor!  TCB knows his ex-colleagues well! 

Now he nids decide wat he wants... Dun tink he can stay for another 2 rounds due to age... most likely sit back let his team do the talking while he groom

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XianGe said:

Now he nids decide wat he wants... Dun tink he can stay for another 2 rounds due to age... most likely sit back let his team do the talking while he groom

i think he should step back and be the "mentor" of PSP.

like what LTK aims to achieve now.

2 hours ago, XianGe said:

Sb61

This is from the sales pitch from u know who!

Ensuring Safe Voting

To reduce potential crowding, 220 more polling stations will be introduced at the next GE. The total of 1,100 polling stations will also reduce the number of voters per station by 600 – from 3,000 to 2,400.

https://www.gov.sg/article/how-voting-will-be-safely-conducted-if-done-during-covid-19-situation

:shh:

Senior citizens above the age of 65 will be given priority to vote between 8 am and 12 pm on Polling Day

:shh:

Amen!

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1