Singapore General Election 2020: 10 July 2020 (Friday)

meng.huat

2 hours ago, XianGe said:

Now he nids decide wat he wants... Dun tink he can stay for another 2 rounds due to age... most likely sit back let his team do the talking while he groom

TCB needs to think hard! He also has an ego to protect!  Another 5yrs is a long time!

15 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

i think he should step back and be the "mentor" of PSP.

like what LTK aims to achieve now.

I also feel this may be the best direction to take! He knows how "Poopy" works, but he left mid 2000.  So things may have change a lot!

His partner "ah yang" knows how "Li" minds ticks! So this is good synergy!

I am not a political analyst. So i just kong jiao wei only hor!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

dont worry, still have kervyn.

really a pity she no join in or else a lot of votes for her.

better neh neh than botak.

only concern is pappies will attack and not take her seriously...last election also whack say this type of caliber also want to come elect...oppo weak etc

1 minute ago, Homelander said:

only concern is pappies will attack and not take her seriously...last election also whack say this type of caliber also want to come elect...oppo weak etc

oppo shld have use my slogan back then.

i rather screw my mp than have a botak mp screw my wife/gf.

dr chee/paul/tan/ang and ah prit, pls notice me.

• Wahaha 2

5 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Is pritnam better strategist than ltk?

ah prit is quite good in crisis management as seen in the khan saga and strategic-wise, wp did a relatively good job in ahtc to achieve a 60% vote share this time rd.

this is good promotional material in convincing sengkang to flip.

however, though no fault of ah prit or ltk, they r unable to replicate this more widely as oppo on the whole is too disunited.

in pre=social media days, the incumbent have the advantage in marshaling resources but now. incumbency means the microscopic examination of the track record.

unfortunately, oppo didnt take full advantage of the dulan votes out there to make it a songbo55.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Yes indeed... Seeing how east coast plan suddenly got deployed means white gang wun let things go easily

ah heng took a calculated gamble to solidify his position and since he knows he is not widely hated like pappy trio, he have a good chance of surviving.

same goes for iswaran, he has no negative publicity but becos of the dulan pappy sentiment, he only managed to scrap by.

can see from iswaran's press conference, he is just relieved to have survived.

if only someone in oppo has suggested making pappy trio as the election mascots, confirm dulan votes can go up to 45 or more.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Like 2

"Congratulations to the Workers' Party team in Sengkang. I hope residents will be ably served by them in the new term," said Mr Ng in a Facebook post.

He added that it has been "wonderful" walking the ground in Sengkang town and speaking to residents in the past few weeks.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ge2020-sengkang-grc-ng-chee-meng-congratulates-wp-12923996

Wah he 5yrs  only met & spoke the SK residence during the past few weeks!

No wonder out of touch lah!

Why blame young voters? Young or old, a vote is a vote!

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

9 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Wah he 5yrs  only met & spoke the SK residence during the past few weeks!

No wonder out of touch lah!

Why blame young voters? Young or old, a vote is a vote!

All in ivory tower of course out of touch with peasants. Elites mixed with elites will not understand what peasants are facing in their daily lives.

I never see any whites coming over to my house except flyers inserted at door during campaign period except for blues.

Edited by chamfer
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, chamfer said:

All in ivory tower of course out of touch with peasants. Elites mixed with elites will not understand what peasants are facing in their daily lives.

He is my RSAF batch mate, aloof and not approachable person.  He was always on his own, and he choose his same WH statues people to mix with!

He has the deceptive "soft spoken" look but his mindset is elitist!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bigbird said:

He is my RSAF batch mate, aloof and not approachable person.  He was always on his own, and he choose his same WH statues people to mix with!

He has the deceptive "soft spoken" look but his mindset is elitist!

Wa... Looks like he already know his path long time back... 

Edited by XianGe

13 minutes ago, XianGe said:

He comes from a elite family (NK got post. Search for "family tree") ! You should know his family all high gov post!  Even during his pilot trainee days, his RSAF pilot trainers and OCs handled him with velvet gloves!

But I rather have him then Xia xuay chan!

• Wahaha 3

Another article that shows how disconnect parachute in MPs feels they auto sure win!

GE2020 Sengkang GRC: Alarm bells rang when residents were 'a bit hostile' towards PAP's team during campaigning period

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/ge2020-sengkang-grc-alarm-bells-rang-when-residents-were-bit-hostile-towards-paps-team

Salute to Seng kang, Hougang, Aljunied kias got BALLS!   msnkiss

• Wahaha 3

1 hour ago, XianGe said:

1 hour ago, Bigbird said:

He comes from a elite family (NK got post. Search for "family tree") ! You should know his family all high gov post!  Even during his pilot trainee days, his RSAF pilot trainers and OCs handled him with velvet gloves!

But I rather have him then Xia xuay chan!

he shld count himself lucky that he didnt end up like ivan.

havent even come out alrdy ko for rest of life liao.

wahahahhaha

• Wahaha 2

6 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Another article that shows how disconnect parachute in MPs feels they auto sure win!

GE2020 Sengkang GRC: Alarm bells rang when residents were 'a bit hostile' towards PAP's team during campaigning period

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/ge2020-sengkang-grc-alarm-bells-rang-when-residents-were-bit-hostile-towards-paps-team

Salute to Seng kang, Hougang, Aljunied kias got BALLS!   msnkiss

So they really asking for it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

wahahahhaha

Tis may not be the end of ivan... He was even at the thank you beedio with the elected team

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1
  • angry 1

6 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

wahahahhaha

BG NCM is many levels above Ivan league, in my opinion.  His family background and influence is elite (borned into)!

I believe he has many doors open for him to play!  The others in his SK group i dont know.  

1 hour ago, XianGe said:

So they really asking for it

If u live in HDB, u know 90% of the MPs are the same, they just arrow & depend on their Citizens' Consultative Committees (CCCs) /grassroots to feedback! Grassroots are like CO PA/runner!

MTPS is just noise to them and 98% of the time work is done by the PAs!

Most old folks who need help dont know or scared to complain or just keep quiet.  Got money folks will solve problems themselves liao.

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

Just my thoughts! :hmm:

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

On 7/2/2020 at 5:59 PM, meng.huat said:

Don't be afraid of losing PAP.

Ng Chee Meng can keep his job as chief of the worker union. The NTUC role does not need him to be an elected MP. No need to worry about losing his talent.

As I posted earlier. NCM kept his job as NTUC chef.

NTUC central committee offers 'unanimous support' for Ng Chee Meng as labour chief

pap-walkabout-in-rivervale-plaza--8-.jpg

SINGAPORE: The National Trades Union Congress (NTUC) Central Committee stands in "unanimous" support for Mr Ng Chee Meng as the NTUC secretary-general, said NTUC president Mary Liew on Tuesday (Jul 14). 

In a media statement, Ms Liew said the results of the 2020 General Election had "brought to the fore" the position of NTUC secretary-general. 

She said the position is one that stands "independent of political appointments" as it is an NTUC-elected position. 

"The members of the NTUC Central Committee stand in unanimous support for Brother Ng Chee Meng as secretary-general of NTUC," said Ms Liew.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ntuc-support-ng-chee-meng-secreatary-general-12930864

Edited by meng.huat
  • Like 2
  • Wahaha 1