How do you all not think about work?

Homelander

34 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Recently, my work got busier and i tried my best to meet my bosses and clients needs. 

Somehow the work related stuff is stuck in my head even after work, when i go to bed. 

How do u all switch off and not think about the pending stuff?

Any advices?

jin kumgong question.

alrdy advised kor kor in a previous post to jiak atb abalone 2x per week and u will be jin happy-go-lucky like kgk xdd @HarrisY.

On 2/4/2021 at 8:50 AM, socrates469bc said:

yes, its true.

if got atb abalone to jiak twice every week, kor kor will be jin happy one.

dont believe me, u can ask kgk xdd @HarrisY.

kgk xdd jiak atb abalone 2 or 3x a week and after jiaking is more jin happy-go-lucky than usual.

Edited by socrates469bc
  • Wahaha 4

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

have a child, you will be so busy you forget you have a job LOL

for me, doing house chores help too. Takes my mind off stressful stuff and there is satisfaction when see a clean house LOL

I believe singles tend to be more occupied with work ba. Whereas, pple with families they tend to prioritise family matters

But funny thing is my sis so lazy and "wanna work, don't want work" kinda of attitude and when cb comes most of her things she never prepare😂😂😂

• Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

3 hours ago, Homelander said:

Recently, my work got busier and i tried my best to meet my bosses and clients needs. 

Somehow the work related stuff is stuck in my head even after work, when i go to bed. 

Any advices?

Moi also trying to learn to switch off especially if work in a stressful environment :( but only thing is i left those places or else Saturday and Sunday i will still think about the work :(

• Like 2

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

4 hours ago, Homelander said:

Any advices?

Try WILD

I have never succeed, but it puts me to sleep every time.

images.jpeg.956a9591793765da5b4865e1c832671b.jpeg

54 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Yeah i try exercise, pa mobile game, read books, watch netflix but come sleeping time the mind auto roam back to work stuff...sian

38 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

U can try watch some documentary and give your prostate a relaxing message before sleep.

usually is i ask atb gf give relaxing prostate massage and then jiak her abalone.

this is a more effective relaxation b4 sleep.

6 hours ago, Homelander said:

Any advices?

5 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

jin kumgong question.

alrdy advised kor kor in a previous post to jiak atb abalone 2x per week and u will be jin happy-go-lucky like kgk xdd @HarrisY.

Werk ish for dkgks wahaha!

• Wahaha 2
  • Sad 1