Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

2 hours ago, Homelander said:

last time in army, i went outfield with my unit...at night my buddy open a bottle of red wine and share a glass with me...he say come outfield must chillax, ask me drink red wine and appreciate the moon...i ok lor, drink with him and chit chat when this exercise end, wanna jiak simi...

in the middle of the night, everyone dead asleep...my stomach churn until sibei jialat...i bo bian need to ps, but i also scared of the dark and the ground was soft and wet...so i think fk it lah, at nite also bo lang, so i decided to take a dump in front of my vehicle, not too far away maybe 10m...i end up ls like 3 times throughout the nite

then morning come, my vehicle commander want pee or something, end up went towards the danger zone and complained he like step on some poop...i tell him must be some trooper cb come our area ps and zao...really knn one these ppl, bo gong de xin...till today, my vehicle ppl dunno...lol...i am ashamed...

i going to screenshot this... destroy you when u run for elections in 2025

2 hours ago, HarrisY said:

Wah my aunty teacher post new pics on her FB

Realli feel rike sucking her pgd nao wahaha

sic teddygam leh... i want fap

• Wahaha 2

9 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

wow... knn... this thread quality dropping sia...

where are the atb, caipng and fff chat?

Dun worry my fervent kgk fan

Normal business resumes on Monday as alwiz wahaha

Monday ish alwiz the day to feel rike a dskk again!

Edited by HarrisY
  • Wahaha 2