Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

7 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

But the thing is i dun like it. I dun like to be linked to someone who has a bad reputation. He continues and continues even i spoken to him seriously to stop. Yea. Like so what of i reminds him of yekchin, but he wanna make it sounds like i am yekchin the real yekchin. 

Maybe i am too different to fit into thw kind of jokes you all play. But i think it is getting abit out of hand. 

The best is i will just limit my time here in this forum. I dunnot wish anyone has to leave this forum cos i spoil the fun

come forum destress and get away from real world problems...mai sian...u see kgk xdd always cha moonface...i also just laugh it off...lolol

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

24 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

fish and chips is jiak with fries and ketchup one... bu dong bu yao zhuang dong la....

Diam lah. Why you let the inventor fish n chips tell you how to enjoy your food. 

i like my fish with mash, jalapenos and lemon. As long my stomach happy who cares

IMG-7224.jpg

5 minutes ago, Homelander said:

come forum destress and get away from real world problems...mai sian...u see kgk xdd always cha moonface...i also just laugh it off...lolol

People too free, nothing happening in their lives so they take forum life seriously. All we can do is just have a clear conscience and know that we dont offend with that intention

IMG-7224.jpg

5 minutes ago, Homelander said:

This one small thing ma personal choice wat. Firstly, i already told moth not to make remarks like this. He still continue.

Secondly, there lurkers here and u noe how bad yekchin reputation is right. So i dun wan any potential trouble

Thirdly, i jus wanna post wat i want and he always keep on with his yekchin shit. I wanna post wat i wan he keep on yekchin this n tht

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

35 minutes ago, Homelander said:

who is this yak chin? gay lou? i thot he open server room one

He trying to earn money via his website n try internet trading. 

anyways another edmwer pm me to say Chestnut is Yek Chin. I know its untrue but it didnt stop ppl from bking Chestnut edmw account. I did warn Chestnut that ban is coming but never listen to me. Oh well, online not important but so easily upset.

I guess people with low self esteem would easily take jokes seriously. So many times @HarrisY call me ah gua etc. Got take offence meh? 

IMG-7224.jpg

12 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Ya lor juz dun wolli be heypi can liao wahaha

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

People too free, nothing happening in their lives so they take forum life seriously. All we can do is just have a clear conscience and know that we dont offend with that intention

Hahaja...u also very free ma. Can come here talk. N habe time to post abt yekchin. Dont u think u are taking things abit too far, people is not yekchin u continue to say  yekchin this n that yekchin. How the hell will u feel if i say u r kurt tay or yek chin

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

2 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Hahaja...u also very free ma. Can come here talk. N habe time to post abt yekchin. Dont u think u are taking things abit too far, people is not yekchin u continue to say  yekchin this n that yekchin. How the hell will u feel if i say u r kurt tay or yek chin

Who said you are yek chin? I post the picture of the comment about siaolang. 

i wouldnt care if you call me that!

is your life so underwhelming that insignificant comments are relevant? You pissed off about life dont take it out on me ok?

like that i must be angry with @HarrisY you call me ah gua and @meng.huat who always make joke with me. 

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Wahaha 3
  • fapfapfap 1

IMG-7224.jpg

2 hours ago, HarrisY said:

Chiu all unker aunty still jjww rike xdd xmm jin kg sia wahaha

Exactly. People cannot take jokes or advise shouldn’t bother in social platforms. 
i apologise for disrupting your thread. 

in b4 mai chao ah gua apologise like guniang 😂

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

2 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Yek Chin is pbanned and only active on blackhatworld now as YujinTan as he tries to earn money

Ok. I actually dun wish to continue talking those issue too much. I did joke around with you guys. But i only can say the yekchin joke isnt cool and i felt irritated. Yes, it is online but imagine i have to go online n face this kinda annoying thing.

Fyi, i have my real life. Just that i have more time than u, since u r a young parent

U dun need to apologise or what as i know not everyone cares 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Did i take it on u? I dun think i did. It jus gets irritating with that joke.

Ok. That's it. I end everything here. Have a good weekend

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Sianz ah now jdrama production oso affected by virus so beri few new productions dis days

N those new releases mostly quite bky sia

I downloaded dis, fast forwarded n deleted within 1 min

20200627-161517.jpg

Ani of my kgk fans whu watch jdrama noe y I deleted so fast? Wahaha

@meng.huat @Homelander

Edited by HarrisY
  • Wahaha 2

1 minute ago, Chestnut said:

Ok. I actually dun wish to continue talking those issue too much. I did joke around with you guys. But i only can say the yekchin joke isnt cool and i felt irritated. Yes, it is online but imagine i have to go online n face this kinda annoying thing.

Fyi, i have my real life. Just that i have more time than u, since u r a young parent

U dun need to apologise or what as i know not everyone cares 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Ok. That's it. I end everything here. Have a good weekend

Sorry ah you wanna make a big deal over pettiness you dont choose when it ends ;)

I will continue whatever joke cos my conscience is clear. Clearly you do not understand what this picture means. Maybe you noob at nk or you just take things literally. But hey that isnt my fault. 

and let me ask you, who are these people you keep mentioning who will think you are Yek Chin? 
The lurkers here? You think they lurk for your posts? Use bit a sense lah. 

01vMAWo_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

IMG-7224.jpg

3 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Rarely. My house is nearer to Newton, Gilstead there. 

i rather take bus like a peasant to tpy n eat. In fact this morning i took bus there to tabao my favorite fishball noodles from kim keat palm market

Ky

Beri nong nv go dat hawker sente jiak western liao

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

your 6lian so atas...mine one box $20 jiak song song

2 hours ago, HarrisY said:

13031.jpg

3152.jpg

Tomy bring us here buy 2 boxes of liulian for $60 each 

Hahah..enjoy ur durians  💚💚

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

i rather take bus like a peasant to tpy n eat. In fact this morning i took bus there to tabao my favorite fishball noodles from kim keat palm market

Got see your favorite person bo?

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠