Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

18 hours ago, noobmaster said:

Why lick pee on the floor like dkgk? The germs on the floor contaminate the pee

Best is ask her pee on your face wahaha

Both oso ky

But wanna be dkg slave dog, might as well go all the way whhh

She can wear heels n step on my head while I lick her pee on the ground whhh jin kinky sia

Edited by HarrisY1
  • Wahaha 5

6 minutes ago, HarrisY1 said:

Both oso ky

But wanna be dkg slave dog, might as well go all the way whhh

She can wear heels n step on my head while I lick her pee on the ground whhh jin kinky sia

Kgk why u want to lick germs and subject yourself to pain

Just ask your atb gf sit on ur face and pee on you wahahah

• Wahaha 3
  • nomnomnom 2

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

hahaha...

20 years ago...

very common to see roti prata shop staff wear pirated man lian jersey as uniform

now all converted to pool fans...

you can't trust snakes

Liverpool fans all along have, even when win nothing. 

the manure fans just hiding for 11 years and counting 😂

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

On 2/5/2024 at 6:38 PM, Homelander said:

https://i.postimg.cc/448bmkVW/IMG-2238.jpg

Today’s siam lunch at central

too little meat...

i hope its pork. those "M friendly" thai restoran with non pork modifications is BKY...  people got to respect the dishes for what it is.. if cannot eat pork, then go elsewhere.

36 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

mutton buried under rice?

Edited by meng.huat
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

too little meat...

i hope its pork. those "M friendly" thai restoran with non pork modifications is BKY...  people got to respect the dishes for what it is.. if cannot eat pork, then go elsewhere.

mutton buried under rice?

Masala fish

my wife had mutton. 

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

10q kgks for the sic

But @Homelander, chiu r a Core Member of my Winning Team for so nong yet chiu still ask dis kind of bird question? Whhh

3 hours ago, Homelander said:

@HarrisY1 your type of fantasy right

11 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

22 hours ago, The_King said:
Anna Plaksyuk, 25, is accused of committing violent acts of a sexual nature against a minor

Anna Plaksyuk, 25, is accused of committing violent acts of a sexual nature against a minor (Image: Newsflash)

A teacher could face up to 20 years in prison after she was accused of assaulting an 11-year-old schoolboy.

Anna Plaksyuk, 25, worked at a school in Toksovo in Leningrad Region, Russia, when she is said to have began abusing the child in November 2023. She and the boy would allegedly lock themselves in her classroom during break times and kiss while she "stroked his private parts and let him touch her breasts", local media reported.

The pair also allegedly communicated via text, telling each other they loved each other and swapping X-rated photos. The alleged grooming continued until the child's mother found messages on his phone on January 31 and alerted the school's headteacher and local police.

Anna Plaksyuk

She was accused of assaulting an 11-year-old schoolboy (Image: Newsflash)  

Plaksyuk was arrested accused of committing violent acts of a sexual nature against a minor. Lawyer Ilya Rusyaev said: "This threatens the teacher with 20 years in prison.

"As a rule, in our country crimes against children are punished very severely, so most likely she will receive a harsh but fair sentence. A child at this age is not only not fully mature but also may not be fully aware of his actions.

"Ultimately, such actions can cause psychological trauma to children. For this purpose, the law establishes an age of consent; in our country, it is 16 years.

Plaksyuk could face up to 20 years behind bars (Image: Newsflash)

"This is incompatible with educational activities and demonstrates ignorance of the basic psychology of the child," he added. "Moreover, this is a violation of the ethics of the profession."

The Investigative Committee for the Leningrad Region told local media: "A criminal case has been opened, and actions are being carried out aimed at establishing all the circumstances of the incident."

• Wahaha 5