Dealth due to ........

Bigbird

his kumgongness deserves no sympathy from me.

alrdy got reports that the vaccine will trigger unforeseen reactions leading to randomized suicides and trial data alrdy been proven to be biased.

still dont believe science and choose to believe in a pair of father-son.

wahahahhahahahha

Zhu Hou Ren Son Joel Choo Says Relationship With Dad Is A 'Trademark' |  theAsianparent

• Wahaha 1

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/2021/4/9/eu-regulators-reviewing-jjs-covid-vaccine-after-blood-clots

Please ffs, kindly do some research first before taking any vaccine....I don't even trust the Moderna ones tbh. 

Edited by Cynical Ape
  • Like 1

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

56 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

My mum n sis do liao but iui s pfizer

Pfizer one already proven to be useless against those recent mutated COVID strains....sigh.

• Wahaha 1
  • Sad 1

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space