Restaurant raided for offering sex as ‘dessert’

The_King

AUTHORITIES raided a restaurant in Ipoh that offered sex services after meals, reported Harian Metro.

A total of 19 Chinese national sex workers aged between 28 and 50 were nabbed during the raid.

Sex after meal services were offered only during weekends.

Perak Immigration Department chief Kamalludin Ismail said they carried out the raid at a restaurant and pub on Saturday following a public tip-off.

He said the guest relation officers would entice customers to an apartment nearby after a meal.

> Artiste Siti Sarah Raissuddin is trying to get used to wearing a watch after her husband Shuib Sepahtu gifted her an expensive one for her birthday, reported Harian Metro.

Siti Sarah, 36, said that even since her school days she was never fond of accessories, including watches.

However, now she must get used to wearing the watch, in appreciation of the most expensive gift she has received from her husband.

Her husband also organised a surprise birthday party for her at a hotel in Subang Jaya on Monday night.

Shuib said he had to force his wife to wear a gold bangle before this although she disliked accessories.

“Now I gave her a watch (worth tens of thousands of ringgit) so that she can manage her time better,” he said.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2020/09/16/restaurant-raided-for-offering-sex-as-dessert

• Wahaha 1

47 minutes ago, Camper said:

Go home wife see receipt:

Eh ah lao! You jiak simi horfun, how come $200???

Why the teh o $50??

And what is this? Huh ice cream also $50? How come so expensive?? Made of gold ah??

dd0.jpg.cbde5c3a1d711c6c61cbc3f63be57cf0.jpg

i bring a group of clients to jiak chicken ho fun in xo sauce and lim aged pu er tea.

thats why the teh is rm50.

wahahahhahahahha

• Wahaha 2

2 hours ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Between 28 and 50????

oi... mai judge... ppl need to jiak and diff ppl got diff taste... maybe tat guy loves watching those milf mother in law javs..   

• Wahaha 1
  • wtf 1

I think about you. But I don't say it anymore -Marguerite Duras,