What laptop brand are you using?

Chestnut

10 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

lol yah the blue too much. 
mine can rotate screen so can use as tablet

Mine too. I rotate n use tablet ytd. But abit too heavy cos it is a laptop cum tablet device

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I rarely use as tablet. Even if got client meeting I rather print out the notes lol

Ya. Cos sometimes the pròjector not working

Jin satki client meeting

My last job also got client meeting 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Got ome time i nearly sleep and another time was my blood pressure drop due to car sickness ended up got scolding

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Ya. Cos sometimes the pròjector not working

Jin satki client meeting

My last job also got client meeting 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Got ome time i nearly sleep and another time was my blood pressure drop due to car sickness ended up got scolding

Why scolded?

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Why scolded?

Ok. Cos hor i went to an industrial estate area for a meeting i thot i can take the cargo lift go up ma cos we usually do tht.

And i didnt noe got one grp of ppl wanna carrything up ma afterall the lift big got space not a big deal at all.

And one guy scolded me cos of this

And then when i go meeting i cant concentrate due to my blood pressure drop, felt weak and lost focus and i got scolded frm my boss. Shit got worst at office and i threw in my letter a few weeks later cos i bth my boss nonsense already(not the first time) and nobody can tahan.

There is when i was free without job but in a rut. Finally got out like around last year ;)

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

9 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Ok. Cos hor i went to an industrial estate area for a meeting i thot i can take the cargo lift go up ma cos we usually do tht.

And i didnt noe got one grp of ppl wanna carrything up ma afterall the lift big got space not a big deal at all.

And one guy scolded me cos of this

And then when i go meeting i cant concentrate due to my blood pressure drop, felt weak and lost focus and i got scolded frm my boss. Shit got worst at office and i threw in my letter a few weeks later cos i bth my boss nonsense already(not the first time) and nobody can tahan.

There is when i was free without job but in a rut. Finally got out like around last year ;)

I am glad you are out of a rut. Hang in there

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

12 minutes ago, aaur4man said:

Used hp for a few years

Recently sold

Looking at Lenovo or asus

HP laptop can resell? I always thought HP and Dell are bought in bulk by companies for their staff to abuse.

I been switching between Acer and Asus since 2007. 

Many people say Acer Asus got quality issues. But I been lucky so far. no complains.

Edited by meng.huat
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

HP laptop can resell? I always thought HP and Dell are bought in bulk by companies for their staff to abuse.

I been switching between Acer and Asus since 2007. 

Many people say Acer Asus got quality issues. But I been lucky so far. no complains.

Most companies I work for issue Dell and Lenovo

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg