SG have 2 deaths resulting from Covid

Homelander

if only moh has noticed me.

moh, pls notice me and recruit me as ur curfew consultant.

i do it foc as ns and no need give me smlj star of utama.

On 2/17/2020 at 11:47 PM, socrates469bc said:

can be done using ad hoc modelling since i dont have a los alamos supercomputer in my place.

most important number to note is the basic reproduction number or R0, ie the ability of 1 person to infect how many others in a unit of time.

from available statistics, R0 is ard 2.5 and the underlying period is ard 14 days means that the number of infections will roughly triple every 14 days if there was no containment.

apparently, the initial containment efforts was insufficient as the number of cases roughly tripled from the 24 in the first 14 days to the 75 cases in slightly less than 14 days, even exceeding the 72 cases predicted by the model.

if the heightened containment doesnt work, we will be looking at 200 cases by early march and most likely the wuhan virus will rage in china until early may with the onset of summer.

this ah moh maths article even more sakti, they estimate china will have at least 500k  b4 the virus died off in early summer.

i have to agree with their maths.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/02/14/disease-modelers-see-future-of-covid-19/

• Full Of Win 1

4 hours ago, Satki said:

and not the last

damn it

still yaya theses papayas

And those churches they still had their on going services. 

I saw an online session of a certain church (i ever had a fren asking me to join in a session many yrs back) on youtube on a recent weekday. There were soo many audiences. OH MY!

Edited by Chestnut
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

43 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I saw an online session of a certain church (i ever had a fren asking me to join in a session many yrs back) on youtube on a recent weekday. There were soo many audiences. OH MY!

They trust god's plan-_-

• Wahaha 3

57 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

12 minutes ago, Standing Birdy said:

They trust god's plan-_-

Image result for religion is the opiate of the masses

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Standing Birdy said:

They trust god's plan-_-

Right, poor x'tian sheeple...here's hoping this pandemic would put some of those religious charlatans out of business. :smirk:

Edited by Cynical Ape

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

1 hour ago, Cynical Ape said:

Right, poor x'tian sheeple...here's hoping this pandemic would put some of those religious charlatans out of business. :smirk:

actually those religious businesses will huat more as the pandemic gets more severe and people behaves more paranoid....

Edited by meng.huat
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cynical Ape said:

2 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

actually those religious businesses will huat more as the pandemic gets more severe and people behaves more paranoid....

when u listen to the nonsense those brainwashed religious fanatics say, i can only face palm.

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1
  • nomnomnom 1

7 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

I don't disagree but if there is a mandate for the closure of gathering places (churches, mosques, synagogues, etc.) should our situation get worse, they can all go suck eggs. :smirk:

Edited by Cynical Ape
  • nomnomnom 1

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

7 minutes ago, Cynical Ape said:

I don't disagree but if there is a mandate for the closure of gathering places (churches, mosques, synagogues, etc.) should our situation get worse, they can all go suck eggs. :smirk:

maybe some of these fanatics do something really crazy... and anger the white dragon prince... ah loong declare them CULT!!

• Wahaha 3

Many yrs ago. Chestnut got an old schmate (now nevee contact liao, only talk a few times then). Later during conversation with this schmate, this schmate intro me a certain topic. And i asked more abt it. This schmate answered very brieftly and told me i could go to this particular church (a megachurch) for a session.

But i didnt go and also he didnt pressured. Now think about it. Heng uh i never go

Edited by Chestnut
  • Wahaha 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

5 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Many yrs ago. Chestnut got an old schmate (now nevee contact liao, only talk a few times then). Later during conversation with this schmate, this schmate intro me a certain topic. And i asked more abt it. This schmate answered very brieftly and told me i could go to this particular church (a megachurch) for a session.

But i didnt go and also he didnt pressured. Now thing about it. Heng uh i never go

i recommend u this church which i have been going rain or shy for the past 15yrs or more, every monday to friday without fail except public holidays.

this church also provides electronic sermon and is open every monday to friday, 9am to 5pm except public holidays.

Image result for sgx building

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

1 minute ago, socrates469bc said:

i recommend u this church which i have been going rain or shy for the past 15yrs or more, every monday to friday without fail except public holidays.

this church also provides electronic sermon and is open every monday to friday, 9am to 5pm except public holidays.

Image result for sgx building

I scare later have to re enact a scene in 大时代

• Wahaha 2

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

12 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Actually i dont really understand what really keep them going back and going back to the church 🤔🤔🤔

Chestnut de jie jie have a fren keep asking her to go with her to the same church my schmate intro me

every week they will remind and renew u about god grace and powers and also got peer pressure

also got the extension of recruiting new believers so that they can save as many as they can

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

12 minutes ago, Homelander said:

every week they will remind and renew u about god grace and powers and also got peer pressure

also got the extension of recruiting new believers so that they can save as many as they can

Ah Home got pressured to go before uh?

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

40 minutes ago, Homelander said:

People of the book have the obligation to spread God's love. That is to convert as many people as possible.

I used to have a secondary school classmate (quite close friend)who got convert from buddhism to christianity during sec school days. She was having finanical problems and the church members reached out to help her. After her conversion she tried a lot of times to ask me to attend church session to learn more of God.

The irony is both of us attended the same sec school which is a methodist. Every morning had singing hymns aside from the usual briefing from principal. Once per week there was an hour of chaplain session. Singing hymns and listening to the chaplain talking about the bible.

For me, i took short nap or zone out during these sessions. 

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1