tonite can shout 台湾共和国万岁!!!!

socrates469bc

even though official result not finalized, tonite i can shout 台湾共和国万岁!!!!

like i said in my previous postings, i expected kgk taiwanese to high chance vote vege english and dpp back into office despite rational economic analysis.

seems like the masses have a propensity to be pgd screwed by incompetent politicians.

really can sleep well tonite.

• Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

even though official result not finalized, tonite i can shout 台湾共和国万岁!!!!

like i said in my previous postings, i expected kgk taiwanese to high chance vote vege english and dpp back into office despite rational economic analysis.

seems like the masses have a propensity to be pgd screwed by incompetent politicians.

really can sleep well tonite.

occifial results what time come out?

Live casting.

English Tsai winning big margin.

korea fish go back south side be farmer.

https://tw.appledaily.com/new/realtime/20200111/1687732

8pm data
最新得票數
1號 親民黨宋楚瑜 50萬2721票
2號 國民黨韓國瑜 460萬8921票
3號 民進黨蔡英文 691萬3653票

8pm data

640_2bb9dd95d49b8e7e7887bfcb53cf8686.jpg

Edited by meng.huat
  • Wahaha 1

sign s of rebellion against commie rule

Now Xi resorting to give himself awards. Machiam Bui Bui Kim

• Wahaha 1

Helping a friend to gain more subscribers. He is quite a talented music creator. Look for "Thee Influence" in Youtube

7 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

dont think the results will be any different.

remember i said that 40% of taiwanese r kumgong????

i correct myself, it is 65% of taiwanese r kumgong.

i think a factor that korea fish lost so much is because he ditched kaohsiung to go for president.

if he stayed in kaohsiung and let terry gou go presidential and with terry's resources and contacts, it might be a closer fight.

11 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

i think a factor that korea fish lost so much is because he ditched kaohsiung to go for president.

if he stayed in kaohsiung and let terry gou go presidential and with terry's resources and contacts, it might be a closer fight.

not actually.

korean fish and his team did a good job in cleaning up kaohsiung and there is a marked improvement in local govt services.

terry lent his support to ah pek sung but he gathered less than 600k votes.

so if korean fish and ah pek sung add together, it is only ard 6m, still less than the 8m which vege english garnered.

the only reason is becos dpp successfully conned  the kumgong 60% to vote for them by appealing to tiong threats despite their corruption and incompetence.

apparently, despite dpp's mismanagement of the taiwan economy, the kumgong 60% still have itchy pgds and even a deteriorating economy wont wake them up.

12 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

not actually.

korean fish and his team did a good job in cleaning up kaohsiung and there is a marked improvement in local govt services.

terry lent his support to ah pek sung but he gathered less than 600k votes.

so if korean fish and ah pek sung add together, it is only ard 6m, still less than the 8m which vege english garnered.

the only reason is becos dpp successfully conned  the kumgong 60% to vote for them by appealing to tiong threats despite their corruption and incompetence.

apparently, despite dpp's mismanagement of the taiwan economy, the kumgong 60% still have itchy pgds and even a deteriorating economy wont wake them up.

Maybe they feel since economy at rock bottom it won't go any worse... Lol

• Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, XianGe said:

Maybe they feel since economy at rock bottom it won't go any worse... Lol

the taiwnese economy is going to go from worse to even worse starting tomorrow for the next 4 yrs, and it will be at a point of no return in 2024.

peking will further strangle the non-technological soft targets such as fmcg companies,  hospitality groups, financial groups etc almost to death and most likely, many small to mid-sized taiwanese fmcg and hospitality groups will not survive in the next 4 yrs.

taiwanese small-mid oems and industrial groups will be subjected to boycotts from tiong buyers, even taiwan biggest steel maker, csc, will be making huge losses for the next 4 yrs and may not survive without govt injections.

Edited by socrates469bc

On 1/11/2020 at 9:07 PM, socrates469bc said:

dont think the results will be any different.

remember i said that 40% of taiwanese r kumgong????

i correct myself, it is 65% of taiwanese r kumgong.

still lose to us. we have more than 70% of sinkies r kumgong. might be more this year. 

• Wahaha 2

18 minutes ago, Coffee_O said:

still lose to us. we have more than 70% of sinkies r kumgong. might be more this year. 

at least sgp is not facing economic strangulation while kumgong taiwanese voted for obvious incompetency, corruption and economic strangulation.

so in terms of kumgongness, the taiwanese have reached a kumgongness unseen in political economic history.

• Wahaha 1