Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

6 hours ago, Homelander said:

This one is subjective ba...i got a female fren with bf 7 years, end up meet new guy gian and break up...now married to this guy and have 2 kids le...

Probably the bf 7 years was not right for her

oh no... what happened to the ogirinal bf?

evolve into BBFA?

6 hours ago, Homelander said:

This one is subjective ba...i got a female fren with bf 7 years, end up meet new guy gian and break up...now married to this guy and have 2 kids le...

Probably the bf 7 years was not right for her

anyway, i think the orignal bf wasn't the right guy for your friend.

and for the girl, the right guy appeared, they chop chop curry pok, close deal, diao kia and marry.

long time gf bf r/s doesn't mean much if the couple dont feel right together.

As you said, its really subjective. cannot say who right who wrong...

if there is really a need to blame anyone, maybe should blame the original bf and gf...

if things were not feeling right, why drag so long,  drag for 7 years, no marry and no breakup...

7 hours ago, Chestnut said:

What would u all think if a gal confess to a guy who already got a gf? And she like to keep talking to him about unnecessary stuff when he told her not to keep messaging

Actually, i think the guy quite steady, he informed his gf and told the 3rd party straight in the face to stop contact.

but the 3rd party maybe want to presist a bit more to see if she can get lucky...

now is a good time for the original gf to test their unity and also the loyalty of the bf.

if he is shaken after the 3rd party persist her attacks, the bf probably isn't that loyal to the gf afterall.

maybe if the bf insisted to defend the r/s with the gf, and resisted the 3rd party for a longer time... the 3rd party will give up after some time...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, meng.huat said:

oh no... what happened to the ogirinal bf?

evolve into BBFA?

1 hour ago, meng.huat said:

anyway, i think the orignal bf wasn't the right guy for your friend.

and for the girl, the right guy appeared, they chop chop curry pok, close deal, diao kia and marry.

long time gf bf r/s doesn't mean much if the couple dont feel right together.

As you said, its really subjective. cannot say who right who wrong...

if there is really a need to blame anyone, maybe should blame the original bf and gf...

if things were not feeling right, why drag so long,  drag for 7 years, no marry and no breakup...

Not sure what happen to him, i am not close to him...only know the bf thru her

Yes u right, the then hubby appear like couple of months nia, then my fren run lion liao...i also dun get it

• Like 1

Why would some people laugh when i speak the truth?

Like when they ask if i noe blabla and i say i dun know and not sure. And then they will laugh and say i very honest 

🙄🙄🙄 seriously ..wtf is the big deal. Dun know mean dunno. Would they rsther i keh kiang and say i know?

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

14 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

then best stay out of it unless the girl really feel this guy is worth all the pending drama.

for the girl sake, I hope the guy is a kgk who thinks a prostitute is considered a gf then much less complicated

14 hours ago, Homelander said:

From neutral ground, i think not ideal if the guy and his gf in stable relationship...unless the guy wanna break and gian this gal...then the gal is making a right move

Second part sounds like the guy not interested...so if the gal pester and clingy, then will be turn off lor for the guy

Anyway..i sort of know abit. I think the guy also like some typical males i came across. Like abit of thing liao say she take things literally or amplified things. LOL. Sometimes it jus miscommunication and not about taking things literally or amplified things.

I think she never notice this blindspot of him also. He can say like tht liao and she still thot of him ☹☹☹

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

10 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Anyway..i sort of know abit. I think the guy also like some typical males i came across. Like abit of thing liao say she take things literally or amplified things. LOL. Sometimes it jus miscommunication and not about taking things literally or amplified things.

I think she never notice this blindspot of him also. He can say like tht liao and she still thot of him ☹☹☹

Sorry a bit lost in this context....u mean the guy lead her on then after that say the girl amplify things? Then now the girl still think of him?

24 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Sorry a bit lost in this context....u mean the guy lead her on then after that say the girl amplify things? Then now the girl still think of him?

Never lead her on. But i mean when he spoke to her about some other matters that she finds it a lil erm harsh. Then he say she take things literally bla bla but he got watch his words after that. 

Actually i dun understand why jus bcos she think is harsh he say she tske it literally.

Anyway..this gal actually can be quite rude, childish too, n selfish too. But i think he dun noe la

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

8 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Never lead her on. But i mean when he spoke to her about some other matters that she finds it a lil erm harsh. Then he say she take things literally bla bla but he got watch his words after that. 

Actually i dun understand why jus bcos she think is harsh he say she tske it literally.

Anyway..this gal actually can be quite rude, childish too, n selfish too. But i think he dun noe la

Okok, sounds like both are quite sensitive people

Just now, Homelander said:

Okok, sounds like both are quite sensitive people

But really ma. I also dun understand. Sometimes when i find people quite harsh i feel hurt. And it is not tht i take it literally. Cos it is really at ur face kind. I also feel hurt cos the person make such a negativr and harsh judgement before seeing the whole picture

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

53 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

But really ma. I also dun understand. Sometimes when i find people quite harsh i feel hurt. And it is not tht i take it literally. Cos it is really at ur face kind. I also feel hurt cos the person make such a negativr and harsh judgement before seeing the whole picture

yeah, extra painful if the person means a lot to u

• Like 1