Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

8 hours ago, HarrisY said:

Haiz Tomy dun allow me to go out juz nao...

Dat means I dunno nid to wait till when b4 I can jiak cai png by the roadside at Gayrang again haizzz..

jin KG...

do u have a bicycle?

wear your sports wear and say u going down to cycle...

govt encourage people to continue being active...

ride to GL tabao curry png... and bring to nearby park to jiak like a mangala..

• Wahaha 2

13 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Diam diam rah kgk, if dun listen to him, he cut off my pocket marnee rah haizzz...

at least ur life is not shortened by 10 yrs by ur laopeh.

mine is shortened by at least 10 yrs by my kgk laopeh.

if not, i alrdy running a usd1bln trading house liao

wahahahhahhaha

• Wahaha 2

18 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Diam diam rah kgk, if dun listen to him, he cut off my pocket marnee rah haizzz...

Help is available. Do not suffer in silence.

Protecting the Safety and Well-being of Children

Children need a safe and nurturing environment for their growth and development. As far as possible, children should stay with their families. However, when the family environment becomes unsafe for a child, the child may need to be placed in an alternative environment for his or her safety and well-being. 

Child Abuse

Child abuse is defined as any act of commission or omission by a parent or caregiver which would endanger or impair the child’s physical or emotional well-being.

Forms of Child abuse:

• Physical Abuse
  • Neglect
  • Sexual Abuse
  • Emotional and Psychological Abuse

The Children and Young Persons Act (CYPA) provides the legal framework to protect children. It allows relevant authorities to intervene if a child (below the age of 14) or young person (from 14 years to below 16 years of age) is abused or neglected.

https://www.msf.gov.sg/policies/Strong-and-Stable-Families/Nurturing-and-Protecting-the-Young/Child-Protection-Welfare/Pages/Protecting-Children.aspx

Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse

Reporting suspected child abuse is the first step to prevent or stop the abuse. To find out more about child abuse and the Child Protection System in Singapore,

https://www.msf.gov.sg/policies/Strong-and-Stable-Families/Supporting-Families/Family-Violence/Pages/Child-Abuse.aspx

• Wahaha 2

1 minute ago, meng.huat said:

Help is available. Do not suffer in silence.

Protecting the Safety and Well-being of Children

Children need a safe and nurturing environment for their growth and development. As far as possible, children should stay with their families. However, when the family environment becomes unsafe for a child, the child may need to be placed in an alternative environment for his or her safety and well-being. 

Child Abuse

Child abuse is defined as any act of commission or omission by a parent or caregiver which would endanger or impair the child’s physical or emotional well-being.

Forms of Child abuse:

• Physical Abuse
  • Neglect
  • Sexual Abuse
  • Emotional and Psychological Abuse

The Children and Young Persons Act (CYPA) provides the legal framework to protect children. It allows relevant authorities to intervene if a child (below the age of 14) or young person (from 14 years to below 16 years of age) is abused or neglected.

https://www.msf.gov.sg/policies/Strong-and-Stable-Families/Nurturing-and-Protecting-the-Young/Child-Protection-Welfare/Pages/Protecting-Children.aspx

Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse

Reporting suspected child abuse is the first step to prevent or stop the abuse. To find out more about child abuse and the Child Protection System in Singapore,

https://www.msf.gov.sg/policies/Strong-and-Stable-Families/Supporting-Families/Family-Violence/Pages/Child-Abuse.aspx

He not child leh

• nomnomnom 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, Chestnut said:

Kgk stay at home jin dangerous leh. Later he go lick

it will be more dangerous if he lockdown at home for a few more days...

he store power and cannot tahan...

either maria or goldie will sufferr...

• Wahaha 3

26 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

it will be more dangerous if he lockdown at home for a few more days...

he store power and cannot tahan...

either maria or goldie will sufferr...

Diam diam rah dkgb mai gong jiao wei rah

Todae no pax to ferry den cum here jjww rike market ah soh?

• Wahaha 3

40 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Diam diam rah kgks...

Moi oreadi jin emose... dunno when can mit atb gf again, cannot jiak cai png by the roadside, den the new aunty jdramas mostly bky huan haiz...

20200407-211439.jpg

Jin emose... can beo onli Somalia Ang naoadays haizzz...

Edited by HarrisY