TW IG influenza destroyed by leaked photo!! [GPGT]

meng.huat

TW IG zz KYM?

AsiaWire-TaiwanInstagrammer-05-736x552.jinstagram_model_edits_-828x435.jpg

Posted image in IG... tw mm KYM??

AsiaWire-TaiwanInstagrammer-01.jpg

LEAKED image that destroyed her

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

Instagram Model Deletes Account After ‘Behind-The-Scenes’ Image Exposes Her Edits

An Instagram influencer has been called out for editing her pictures to make her appear slimmer to help her sell diet products. 

A photograph dubbed a ‘behind the scenes’ snap of the social media influencer surfaced recently, showing her fans what she reportedly looks like without the usual editing.

The edited pictures of Instagrammer Rosa Yin, whose handle was @Enrosa_, were even used on an online forum to advertise the diet products.

Following alleged unedited images of Rosa posing next to a car being shared, she threatened a lawsuit against the distributor of the images but failed to find out who it was.

She also threatened to go to the police with the names of anyone sharing the unflattering image, even going as far as to offer a reward for anyone who could tell her who the original distributor was.

The Instagrammer wrote:

If anyone sees someone sharing the secretly taken picture of me, and can provide their phone number or other personal details, I’ll reward you with 2,000 TWD [£58]. If you find the person who actually took the secret picture of me, you’ll get 16,800 TWD [£448]. Thank you. This is an opportunity to earn some money. If any of your friends share the picture with you, take a screenshot or give me the person’s Instagram handle. You’ll be rewarded as well.

Rosa sold the diet products online via e-commerce platform Shopee, and used social media to market the goods and their apparent weightloss effects.

It was only after someone posted an unedited picture on the PTT Bulletin Board System, Taiwan’s online forum, that fans started to realise she didn’t look the way they thought.

Before deactivating her account, Rosa claimed she had gone to the police, but Taiwanese authorities have yet to announce any ongoing investigations.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/instagram-model-deletes-account-after-behind-the-scenes-image-exposes-her-edits/

• Wahaha 1

16 hours ago, meng.huat said:

TW IG zz KYM?

AsiaWire-TaiwanInstagrammer-05-736x552.jinstagram_model_edits_-828x435.jpg

see the face shape, so unaturally sharp and angular, alrdy know is ps gao gao.

and i cant believe got so many kgks follow her on ig.

really is kumgong to the max.

maybe our kgk xdd @HarrisY is also one of her kumgong followers since he likes sharp and angular face so much.

• Wahaha 3