lip lai guess today how many?

kyloren

18 minutes ago, invis said:

when they decided cb, already they know shit is real. reactive measures are deadly in this case. 

Too little too late...

The workers dormitories are hotbeds with their cramped conditions

Maybe still can chut the ultimate pattern which is less test less case

• Like 1

287 today

SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 287 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday (Apr 9), the largest daily increase so far and more than double yesterday's highest record, the multi-ministry task force dealing with the coronavirus said during a press conference on Thursday (Apr 9).

This brings the national tally to 1,910.

Of the new cases, 219 are linked to existing clusters, with at least 160 cases linked to the S11 Dormitory @ Punggol.

A total of 19 cases are linked to previous cases, with 46 unlinked cases, the task force said. Three of the latest cases announced are imported. 314 cases have been discharged from acute care, and 705 cases have been moved to a community isolation facility, the task force said. 

Singapore has also seen six fatalities from COVID-19, the task force said. It was reported on Wednesday a 32-year-old Indian national died after taking a swab test, and was confirmed to have COVID-19 after his demise.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-singapore-new-cases-apr-9-s11-punggol-dorm-highest-12624378

Tmr should be 300+

large_4AmPMxTs1zSdCK0eCacj0kBgOMV.jpg

• Like 1

i alrdy been warning on the ineffectiveness of the containment measures and the possibility of a major outbreak since mid feb.

but moh and mediacock no noticed me becos i m not president scholar.

sgp is really screwed big time by these elite scholars and their inability to crisis manage,

On 4/1/2020 at 9:46 AM, socrates469bc said:

theres a link somewhere even though govt say no link.

the 18 unlinked must have been in close contact of less than a m with carrier to tio.

the danger is with those asymptotic carriers who can turn out to be super spreader.

kl recently had a condo under lockdown.

and with sgp's density, i m waiting for such an outbreak

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/menara-city-one-kl-placed-under-lockdown

On 3/16/2020 at 8:50 PM, socrates469bc said:

i saw what happened in wuhan on cny eve, alrdy tell us the reproduction naught is high.

still have kgks want to challenge nature.

they really asking for it.

so no sympathies from me.

wahahahahhahah

On 2/17/2020 at 11:47 PM, socrates469bc said:

can be done using ad hoc modelling since i dont have a los alamos supercomputer in my place.

most important number to note is the basic reproduction number or R0, ie the ability of 1 person to infect how many others in a unit of time.

from available statistics, R0 is ard 2.5 and the underlying period is ard 14 days means that the number of infections will roughly triple every 14 days if there was no containment.

apparently, the initial containment efforts was insufficient as the number of cases roughly tripled from the 24 in the first 14 days to the 75 cases in slightly less than 14 days, even exceeding the 72 cases predicted by the model.

if the heightened containment doesnt work, we will be looking at 200 cases by early march and most likely the wuhan virus will rage in china until early may with the onset of summer.

this ah moh maths article even more sakti, they estimate china will have at least 500k  b4 the virus died off in early summer.

i have to agree with their maths.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/02/14/disease-modelers-see-future-of-covid-19/

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

if sgp has a 10m population as ah dou loong wanted, just imagine how much worse this community outbreak will become.

nb, many have been warning abt the possibility of community outbreak since late jan but ah dou loong and crying lawrence no listen. instead, they engage in non=stop feel good propaganda.

and sb70 really believe in their propaganda.

wahahahahhaha

• Like 2
  • Sad 1