Halimah speaks about Gaza bombings: what happened to the human soul?

zendude

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/what-s-happened-to-the-human-soul-former-president-halimah-yacob-on-gaza-situation-as-death-toll-nears-30000

Pretty sure pappy ordered her to do it to ease tensions without using one of their own. Cuz she also don't dare to straight up condemn Israel lol

哮天犬 Shanmugam seized this chance to agree after news of the 38 year old kena arrested started fanning flames.

This thread kena pruned in nk haha, here can talk freely

• Wahaha 4

7 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

do pappy serf think pappy master can resolve a issue which is more than 2k years old?????????

wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

spacer.png

051a681f901f7f1318342a1e66db9fde4269f.jp

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

Hama started first by sending a few k of missile killing lot of ppl. Not surprise some keep leaving out this fact

let me use layman term,  if i punch you and destroy your home

option 1: you thanks me, telling me well done and even give me lot of cash and gold bar

option 2: you fight back, wanted to punch me, hurt me and did the same to me

option 3: you call police and also plan to take legal action

option 4: you post on news paper thanking me for the punch as you need it (by physically hurting you) and transfer half of your asset to me. even offer to let me sleep with your  dotti and wife

common sense ppl

Edited by The_King
  • Full Of Win 2

I thought hamas is the one who started it? so now everyone forgot abt the german gal who was killed and saying Israel genocide? srsly hard to knock senses into those people whose skulls thicker than an armoured tank sia. i have some assholes in social media stating hamas is freedom fighter not terrorist. srsly WTF

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Coffee_O said:

I thought hamas is the one who started it? so now everyone forgot abt the german gal who was killed and saying Israel genocide? srsly hard to knock senses into those people whose skulls thicker than an armoured tank sia. i have some assholes in social media stating hamas is freedom fighter not terrorist. srsly WTF

1707410-Mark-Twain-Quote-If-you-don-t-re

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Londonchocolateroll said:

Israel has a right to respond because of Oct 7. Instead of pointing finger at Israel, please point at Hamas and pressure them to surrender and release the hostages instead

5 hours ago, The_King said:

Hama started first by sending a few k of missile killing lot of ppl. Not surprise some keep leaving out this fact

let me use layman term,  if i punch you and destroy your home

option 1: you thanks me, telling me well done and even give me lot of cash and gold bar

option 2: you fight back, wanted to punch me, hurt me and did the same to me

option 3: you call police and also plan to take legal action

option 4: you post on news paper thanking me for the punch as you need it (by physically hurting you) and transfer half of your asset to me. even offer to let me sleep with your  dotti and wife

common sense ppl

1 hour ago, Coffee_O said:

A lot of SJWs and certain group in sg will be waiting to cancel you if you say such things on social media

Both side no angel but certain group will say “freepalestine” and boycott McDonald 

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 2
  • Wahaha 2
  • fapfapfap 1

spacer.png

2 hours ago, meng.huat said:

Hamas just need to release the remaining hostages and the war can end...

Hamas leaders have already said they want Israel destroyed. There is no foreseeable end to this war, at most another ceasefire. 

Israel's bombings have been disproportionate and indiscriminate. 

Both sides are evil, clear and simple. The people will support acts of violence from their own because they both see it as retaliation. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, zendude said:

Hamas leaders have already said they want Israel destroyed. There is no foreseeable end to this war, at most another ceasefire. 

Both sides are evil, clear and simple. The people will support acts of violence from their own because they both see it as retaliation. 

Ya.. then more protest from the fruit company

28 minutes ago, zendude said:

Hamas leaders have already said they want Israel destroyed.

Then why they play victim card?

Fight like a man.

Don't go hiding amongst kids and women... And come out crying after the bombings.

And those watermelon supporters should also protest against hamas to stop fighting. Don't stop Israel only, stop both.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, noobmaster said:

Both side no angel but certain group will say “freepalestine” and boycott McDonald 

And post watermelon in social media..

As if their watermelon images can really help the children stuck in war.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, noobmaster said:

A lot of SJWs and certain group in sg will be waiting to cancel you if you say such things on social media

Those SJSs and groups are the usual Woke Activists and demographics who know nothing about History and blindly support water melon because it is "trending"

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

Then why they play victim card?

Fight like a man.

Don't go hiding amongst kids and women... And come out crying after the bombings.

And those watermelon supporters should also protest against hamas to stop fighting. Don't stop Israel only, stop both.

I can understand why the people there would support them. Makes no sense to us, but all they know is Israel killed their families and are continuing to do so. Imagine the level of hatred.

They're not gonna blame Hamas for instigating the fight because the war goes back so much further. 

Privileged sinkies like that Nurul Aini need to stay level headed. Being one sided only breeds more conflict. See lah go London protest, husband penis go hotel protest with another actress...

• Wahaha 1

Just now, zendude said:

I can understand why the people there would support them. Makes no sense to us, but all they know is Israel killed their families and are continuing to do so. Imagine the level of hatred.

They're not gonna blame Hamas for instigating the fight because the war goes back so much further. 

Privileged sinkies like that Nurul Aini need to stay level headed. Being one sided only breeds more conflict. See lah go London protest, husband penis go hotel protest with another actress...

Maybe husband turned off by her lack of critical thinking

• Wahaha 1

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, zendude said:

Privileged sinkies like that Nurul Aini need to stay level headed. Being one sided only breeds more conflict. 

Yes, I can understand the Palestine hate against juice... Their land was taken away and families lost in war.

But I cannot understand why those so far away want to be involved... By boycotting McDonald's and posting watermelons.

1 hour ago, zendude said:

The deaths and casualties are inflated and Israel has done what they can to minimize it but you can't really expect IDF to fight a clean war after Oct 7 if Hamas use human shields and hide in mosques and hospitals.

Yes both sides have committted many wrong acts but Israel has endured years of persecutions and pogroms. Finally when they can establish a homeland, 5 countried decided to attack them in 1948. So to say Israel is evil, I disagree