Woman In Viral SGH Dispute Gets 5 Weeks’ Jail & S$600 Fine

The_King

Han Feizi, the woman involved in the now-viral dispute at Singapore General Hospital (SGH), has been handed a jail sentence of five weeks and five days for her offences.

These included charges like using criminal force, public nuisance, and lying in her work permit application.

sgh-lady-hostess-12.png

Source: Douyin

The 29-year-old also told the court that her only intention of coming to Singapore was to “have fun”.

Judge described woman’s behaviour as loutish & belligerent

According to Channel NewsAsia (CNA), Han was sentenced to five weeks and five days in jail and a S$600 fine after she pleaded guilty to five charges:

• Using criminal force and causing alarm to a security officer
  • Causing alarm to a security officer
  • Using abusive words on a hospital staff
  • Public nuisance
  • Providing a false statement in her work permit application

Three other charges were also taken into consideration.

During the sentencing, the judge described Han’s behaviour as loutish, belligerent, and aggressive, adding that there was no excuse for them.

Woman in viral SGH incident said her reaction was wrong & apologised

Court documents stated that Han entered Singapore in July 2023 on an in-principal approval after she applied to work as a clerk for KDL Elements.

Her work permit was issued in Aug 2023, but Han hasn’t worked at KDL Elements at all.

In fact, Han stated that her only reason for entering Singapore “was for fun”.

She also expressed remorse for her actions when reading her mitigation in court, saying it was her first time living abroad.

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, The_King said:

Han Feizi, the woman involved in the now-viral dispute at Singapore General Hospital (SGH), has been handed a jail sentence of five weeks and five days for her offences.

These included charges like using criminal force, public nuisance, and lying in her work permit application.

sgh-lady-hostess-12.png

Source: Douyin

The 29-year-old also told the court that her only intention of coming to Singapore was to “have fun”.

Judge described woman’s behaviour as loutish & belligerent

According to Channel NewsAsia (CNA), Han was sentenced to five weeks and five days in jail and a S$600 fine after she pleaded guilty to five charges:

• Using criminal force and causing alarm to a security officer
  • Causing alarm to a security officer
  • Using abusive words on a hospital staff
  • Public nuisance
  • Providing a false statement in her work permit application

Three other charges were also taken into consideration.

During the sentencing, the judge described Han’s behaviour as loutish, belligerent, and aggressive, adding that there was no excuse for them.

Woman in viral SGH incident said her reaction was wrong & apologised

Court documents stated that Han entered Singapore in July 2023 on an in-principal approval after she applied to work as a clerk for KDL Elements.

Her work permit was issued in Aug 2023, but Han hasn’t worked at KDL Elements at all.

In fact, Han stated that her only reason for entering Singapore “was for fun”.

She also expressed remorse for her actions when reading her mitigation in court, saying it was her first time living abroad.

For fun? 

She has debts in tiongland n she comes here for fun? Who will believe tat?

And the ppl who approved her wp bodaiji? Kdl bodaiji?

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

12 hours ago, pigpigoink said:

let's see if she ish really remorse for her actions upon returning to her motherland...

I'm sure the moment she steps onto the soil of motherland will curse and swear about singapore again on douyi hahahaha

Edited by Coffee_O
  • Wahaha 1

spacer.png

My prof thought me this phrase!  

Many FTs knows Poopies is pro FTs, that's why no fear SG authories.  Sinkies is the lowest denominator!

How Sg got to this stage is due to Poopies licking FT b@lls for so many years liao!! 

Anyway, sinkies got short term memory!  

#songboh

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

All these Pinocchio looking ah tiong & kimchee Bu(s)  so plastic until i dont know how modified? 

These bu(s) should follow programming versioning protocol, eg HFZ 1.6.......

Sometimes i make out with these pinocchio face bu(s), i scared to kiss them, they ask me why i dont kiss them??

I say i scared your nose pierce my eyes!

Also no knife to cut fruits, can borrow her nose ....... :tasty:

• Wahaha 1

• 2 weeks later...