Presidential election: Ng Kok Song, Tharman and Tan Kin Lian get eligibility certificates to contest

pigpigoink

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

Yeah same thots again. Just want to show not one way traffic. My office colleagues esp the ladies all taman sentosa liao

those dont care ones normally will ghost tharman...

moi friend said tharman good etc then moi ask he your friend ah? what he did so good to us? lol 

• Like 3
  • Wahaha 1

21 hours ago, Homelander said:

Yeah same thots again. Just want to show not one way traffic. My office colleagues esp the ladies all taman sentosa liao

woman seems to like orh eh

my wife also says looks like T for her then I told her this is not about PE. This is to send a strong message to the powers that be, to not take us for granted.

Now she understands.

Hope enough people see it in this light and not get psycho'ed to think that it is about protecting the reserves. THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN PROTECT SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW.

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

Helping a friend to gain more subscribers. He is quite a talented music creator. Look for "Thee Influence" in Youtube

TKL speaks English, Malay, Indian and Chinese.

Now if he throws in Hokkien, Teochew, Cantonese and Hakka.

T and Song song, will feel threatened and will ask kiam long to step in.

• Like 2

Helping a friend to gain more subscribers. He is quite a talented music creator. Look for "Thee Influence" in Youtube

My take on the candidates.

1. NKS is holding 11 points and pondering if should double the bet for a picture card.

2. Tharman is holding 20 points. Feel confident of money but can kena banker with 21.

3. TKL is sianz as he is holding 18 points and hoping banker por a picture.

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

PE-2023-symbols-1.jpg

Ng Kok Song: Hand with a heart

Ng's symbol comprises a hand with a heart shape at its palm.

Symbol description: "United for our future"

Tharman Shanmugaratnam: Pineapple

Tharman's symbol is a pineapple.

Symbol description: "Pineapple"

Tan Kin Lian: Figures reaching up

Tan's symbol comprises four figures reaching out toward a flower.

Symbol description: "Living in harmony"

• Like 2

On 8/19/2023 at 4:59 PM, Satki said:

woman seems to like orh eh

my wife also says looks like T for her then I told her this is not about PE. This is to send a strong message to the powers that be, to not take us for granted.

Now she understands.

Hope enough people see it in this light and not get psycho'ed to think that it is about protecting the reserves. THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN PROTECT SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW.

talking abt protecting the reserves, do kor kor think investing in this company r protecting the reserves??????

limpeh really interested in knowing what r the true valuations of the many unlisted investments the reserves r in.

Temasek Holdings to write down its entire investment of US$275m into FTX -  The Online Citizen Asia

• Wahaha 3

2 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

talking abt protecting the reserves, do kor kor think investing in this company r protecting the reserves??????

limpeh really interested in knowing what r the true valuations of the many unlisted investments the reserves r in.

Temasek Holdings to write down its entire investment of US$275m into FTX -  The Online Citizen Asia

The ladies in my orpit casting the reserves talk and talking about ong lai liao

• Wahaha 2