46 minutes ago, The_King said:

Then why get married.

Me no money so I choose to be  single and alone in my rental flat

Chiu chose to be single? Mai gong jiao wei rah

Ish no bardie wan chiu coz chiu bbfa n blainless

WAHAHA SONG BOH!?

37 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

People change. Sometimes you dont know til you try

Ppl always change. I did read up on all this, and decided in worst case scenario, if both goes different ways sure the kids suffer and me sure kena pwn by woman charter

And decided not to get married since I got no money and there woman charter to screw me

My fate when old is fall down in toilet, cannot get up then I die and 1 week later when my body smell, ppl then know I die

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • wtf 1

13 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Chiu chose to be single? Mai gong jiao wei rah

Ish no bardie wan chiu coz chiu bbfa n blainless

WAHAHA SONG BOH!?

If you think marriage is easy without adjusting or changing your lifestyle or have more responsibility and commitment then you are not ready

Edited by The_King
  • Like 3

Just now, The_King said:

If you need married is easy without adjusting or changing your lifestyle then you are not ready

42 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Rental flat how much?

I paid 110k excluding renovation and furniture and stay at the most 34yr

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

Usually these kind just rant to third party or online then feel better ok liao...a few frens does that too...still tolerable and can live together

Usually after a few years, have bb, then dynamics change...not so honeymoon or sparkly...a lot of teamwork and effort required to make a union work

i got couple of frens after couple of bb, the wife close shop...no piak piak, say tired, no mood, fren bui bui etc...both marriages got lingering tension

Like this, feel like just tahan only. There a limit to how much one person can tahan.

Just see who can tahan the most and usually tahan for usually the kids and sometimes elderly parent

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, The_King said:

Like this, feel like just tahan only. There a limit to how much one person can tahan.

Just see who can tahan the most for usually the kids and sometimes elderly parent

Me also. I dunno if i can tahan. I lost my tolerance if i am low mood/sensitive. Evento some people it is minor thingy, i can lost it easily 

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

1 minute ago, Chestnut said:

Me also. I dunno if i can tahan. I lost my tolerance if i am low mood/sensitive. Evento some people it is minor thingy, i can lost it easily 

Do take think easy,  if need can talk to those Counselling. I sure they can give the best advice

1 minute ago, The_King said:

Do take think easy,  if need can talk to those Counselling. I sure they can give the best advice

I dunno la. Certain words i hear from people i dun feel confortable , i dont hv the patience la

• Sad 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

3 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

U mean 34 year flat?

Which location is it?

It a new bto flat which will be ready by 2022 and added 34 yr later which I guess I be at 70yr old and if lucky still healthy and alive

So in short I pay 110k for 34yr rental or $270 per month rental excluding bill, TC charges, reno for 34 yr

1 hour ago, The_King said:

It a new bto flat which will be ready by 2022 and added 34 yr later which I guess I be at 70yr old and if lucky still healthy and alive

So in short I pay 110k for 34yr rental or $270 per month rental excluding bill, TC charges, reno for 34 yr

Cool.. i thot u now living with ur grandma?

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

13 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Cool.. i thot u now living with ur grandma?

With elderly now which they say when they no more it spilt equally to all siblings.

If my siblings let me stay my elderly home then good but if they want to fight for that home aka money theb at least I got my own roof

So I trying to be prepared 

• Like 1