Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

11 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I dunno, i seen more short temper people than me. And i always clashed with such oned when they show me their temper. So ya..some of these blame me or point finger at me for being a bad person or kpkb i too serious or too fierce.

Tbh.. i am very tired of trying to be another person sometimes my words jus flow out

And if I give way to people, 他们不会把我放在眼里

Update: maybe  i shouldnt say these out. Cos nobody is interested in my problems or to some they dun even care

so the real chestnut is pretty feisty ar?

Image result for song seung heon black gif | Song seung heon ...

3 minutes ago, Homelander said:

so the real chestnut is pretty feisty ar?

Image result for song seung heon black gif | Song seung heon ...

Hmm...i dunno if i am feisty. As i met the more feisty or short temper ones before. I think more likely they will blow up or pissed off over things that are totally nothing personal at all

Unker practising his kumgong kissing with the mailbox

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

9 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Hmm...i dunno if i am feisty. As i met the more feisty or short temper ones before. I think more likely they will blow up or pissed off over things that are totally nothing personal at all

Unker practising his kumgong kissing with the mailbox

The way he pucker his lips is funny

Maybe is your defense mechanism...when someone wanna jiak u, it will trigger u into a feisty chilli that will take no bs

2 minutes ago, Homelander said:

The way he pucker his lips is funny

Maybe is your defense mechanism...when someone wanna jiak u, it will trigger u into a feisty chilli that will take no bs

Cos he is the death god

Hmm..and also how i get assume in a negative way. But it is true, i seen it for myself, some people are totally not worth giving way. Give way they never appreciate

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠