Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

17 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

anyways the words satki and sengkang don't belong together

you are jealous that sengkang is atas estate, with elite school, satki shopping mall and high class dining place.

Sengkang is such an elite estate that slum kia @HarrisY also didnt dare to go...

he scared sengkang people laugh at his meyer road slum

1 minute ago, meng.huat said:

you are jealous that sengkang is atas estate, with elite school, satki shopping mall and high class dining place.

Sengkang is such an elite estate that slum kia @HarrisY also didnt dare to go...

Yes it's too atas for me. The 3 times I went there my whole life was such an experience. It was so atas, all I saw were high rise buildings 

IMG-7224.jpg

19 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

Haiz Sengkang has malls, mrt station n bas inter change... Meyer ish slum to the max in comparison. No mall, no mrt, 2 bas nia n nid to walk 10 mins to get to bas stop

12 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Diam diam rah kgk chiu wun understand the plight of peepur wif O levels nia rah... since ORD cannot find goot jod haiz

Who ask you never study? Next time you gonna work as cleaner? Now you lucky got tomy’s support. Best to take advantage of it to study before its too late

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Who ask you never study? Next time you gonna work as cleaner? Now you lucky got tomy’s support. Best to take advantage of it to study before its too late

I PHD rah... Poly Halfway Dropout wahaha

Chiu stardee till wat level?

19 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Diam diam rah kgk chiu wun understand the plight of peepur wif O levels nia rah... since ORD cannot find goot jod haiz

i recommend u a biz, no need smlj degree, just need abt sgd100k as start-up capital.

if lucky, can make double within a yr.

SGX partners with A-STAR's ETPL arm to help tech startups

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

Degree lor. I find my degree useless but helped me to get decent pay at least

i feel degree is over-rated.

smlj degree/master/phd or cfa/cpa also no use in predicting the timing of this economic recession.

my bones more accurate.

wahahahahhahah

• Wahaha 1