during her JC days very chio

1 hour ago, Chestnut said:

I also like her sis vibes. Got the healthy workout fitness sexy gal vibe

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Oh not that one. Got one more youngest

1 hour ago, Chestnut said:

Khym fong?

wtf

is this some kardashians shit in singapore?

8 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

What would u all think if a gal confess to a guy who already got a gf? And she like to keep talking to him about unnecessary stuff when he told her not to keep messaging

gf still can break up. as long not married, it's free for all.

But I check with you, issit real gf? Cos got some kgk thinks paying prostitute is equivalent to a gf.

IMG-7184.png

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

gf still can break up. as long not married, it's free for all.

But I check with you, issit real gf? Cos got some kgk thinks paying prostitute is equivalent to a gf.

Real gf lor. But wont be the gal become like 3rd party who get between the gf n bf?

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

3 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

What would u all think if a gal confess to a guy who already got a gf? And she like to keep talking to him about unnecessary stuff when he told her not to keep messaging

From neutral ground, i think not ideal if the guy and his gf in stable relationship...unless the guy wanna break and gian this gal...then the gal is making a right move

Second part sounds like the guy not interested...so if the gal pester and clingy, then will be turn off lor for the guy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Homelander said:

From neutral ground, i think not ideal if the guy and his gf in stable relationship...unless the guy wanna break and gian this gal...then the gal is making a right move

Second part sounds like the guy not interested...so if the gal pester and clingy, then will be turn off lor for the guy

The thing is the gal also never thot abt this fact. If he can leave his gf for her, wat is stopping him from leaving her for other gals if other gals does the  same thing as her

Yea. He tolld the gal many times not to message unecessarily but the gal continue 🤦‍♂️

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

8 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Not sure how long the couple been dating

then best stay out of it unless the girl really feel this guy is worth all the pending drama.

for the girl sake, I hope the guy is a kgk who thinks a prostitute is considered a gf then much less complicated

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

IMG-7184.png

20 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

The thing is the gal also never thot abt this fact. If he can leave his gf for her, wat is stopping him from leaving her for other gals if other gals does the  same thing as her

Yea. He tolld the gal many times not to message unecessarily but the gal continue 🤦‍♂️

This one is subjective ba...i got a female fren with bf 7 years, end up meet new guy gian and break up...now married to this guy and have 2 kids le...

Probably the bf 7 years was not right for her

I also got another guy fren break up with his gf and go with another gal...end up this gal found another guy and run lion...

Case by case basis ba

• Sad 1
  • wtf 2

2 hours ago, HarrisY said:

Diam diam rah kgk

As nong as cannot mit atb gf means ish still cb rah

kim kia jiu shi kim kia, bubble wrapped in meyer slum.

be sakti ninjavan driver like tony means can meet atb gf anytime he delivers groceries for her and her jiemeis.

• Wahaha 2

25 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

kim kia jiu shi kim kia, bubble wrapped in meyer slum.

be sakti ninjavan driver like tony means can meet atb gf anytime he delivers groceries for her and her jiemeis.

Dis nong wkend Chiu be satki ninjavan or grab driver boh? Wahaha

• Wahaha 1

17 minutes ago, Homelander said:

Ok ba...not cb too long...never hiam a lot liao...wahahaha

Tiagong the semiboil kgk kks dun hiam her airpok too

3 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

She wear victoria secret

Chiu oso?