Janice sell sex toy kym?

ManOfTheHour

She-quit-her-HR-job-to-sell-sex-toys.jpg

One of her goals is to plug the “pleasure gap” in the bedroom.

When Janice Lee quit her well-paying job in Human Resources (HR) after 14 years and began selling and marketing sex toys, she had a tough time explaining why to her family and friends. 

“My parents often asked me, why you cannot be like your friends, you know, settle down in Singapore, get married, have kids and continue doing your HR job, rather than do something so different.”

And doing “something so different” not only entails diving headfirst into the world of sex toys, but also pushing the products at Watsons stores three days a week when she first started. 

Describing the typical reaction of customers she would approach: “When they see that it is sex toys, then they become a bit more paiseh, then they start retreating. And eventually they say, ‘that’s very interesting, but no, thank you’.” 

She noted that “in Singapore, the interesting thing is that we appear very modern and progressive, but we are very (up)tight.

“So anything related to this topic (about sex), they tend to shy away and not engage in it.”

Expectedly, the 41-year-old often gets questions about why she’s chosen this unusual path in life.

Janice pins it down to her open personality, where “what you see is what you get”, and her belief in doing work that’s aligned with her values. And that includes sexual wellness. 

“If you think about it, sexual wellness is part of total wellbeing, just that we tend to see sex and relationships as separate.”

“I believe very much in being able to take care of myself, and that involves getting to know your body,” she says.

“How can you expect someone to give you pleasure when you don’t know how to do it yourself?”, sharing that she only discovered her own sexuality as a grown woman at the age of 34.

Looking back on her previous lifestyle, she says: “In my corporate days, when I was an HR professional, and I was in a management role as well, of course, the money was very good. But if you ask me, I don’t miss any of it. None of it.”

Janice finds new purpose in what she does now, and one of them is to reduce what’s called the “pleasure gap” between men and women, a bedroom situation where women are often expected to give while the men receive.

She explains: “I think it’s time that women especially get to discover their bodies, learn more about what gives them pleasure, what gives them an orgasm, and feel that it’s okay to do it. I want to reduce the impact of the shaming, because there’s a lot of shaming of women when it comes to sexuality and our bodies.”

“That’s why for me, representing and doing consulting for sex toy companies, or sexual wellness type of companies is something that is still very much aligned to my own core philosophy.”

https://www.herworld.com/gallery/women/career/janice-lee-sex-toys/

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, chamfer said:

The original stormtrooper one nice.... the one with bloodstain looks like menstruation blood....

I wear motorcycle helmet is small size for those european brand.

yeah i also like the original...the lasap one totally no feel

dunno about euro bike helm...i go ask my bikey frens...thanks!