GLGT Rui En depressed due to sudden death of her cat

ManOfTheHour

Rip.

I can feel the pain of losing a cat.

Took me 6 years after my old cat's passing before adopting another cat(which passed away last dec)

I still miss these 2 cats dearly after they had passed on because of the close bond. Total cats which i had as pet since young time is 5......

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Rip.

Took me 6 years after my old cat's passing before adopting another cat(which passed away last dec)

I still miss these 2 cats dearly after they had passed on because of the close bond. Total cats which i had as pet since young time is 5......

I stop having pets cos it's really too emotionally draining.

These days only my parents and sibling have pets and I try not to be attached. Last year alone I lost two family pets to old age. First time I see my wife cry also. 

• Sad 2

IMG-7224.jpg

35 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I stop having pets cos it's really too emotionally draining.

These days only my parents and sibling have pets and I try not to be attached. Last year alone I lost two family pets to old age. First time I see my wife cry also. 

Last time I also got cat but it stray cat become our cat then got family watch her kittens born until grow big big then left home

In short, I also don't want pet, emotionally draining.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Rip.

You never keep cats.

They adopt you.

You had 5 meow owners since young.

Edited by meng.huat
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Usually it does not works in this way.....

The cat choose whether are you the human that can fulfil it's needs(eg, food)

Hmm..i rmb i pointed at one. And it meows and walked to me. But i believe that was a friendly cat, moi sis has pleasant encounter with it too

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

4 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Hmm..i rmb i pointed at one. And it meows and walked to me. But i believe that was a friendly cat, moi sis has pleasant encounter with it too

Friendly cat are used to humans since kitten. They tends to remain like a 'kitten' in front of human which they look up as 'mother' in adult stage.

Whereas if the cat is feral, it will treat human with caution even if the human can fulfil it's needs.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Friendly cat are used to humans since kitten. They tends to remain like a 'kitten' in front of human which they look up as 'mother' in adult stage.

Whereas if the cat is feral, it will treat human with caution even if the human can fulfil it's needs.

I see. I noe have one stray cat, she and her family lives in the multistory carpark. She always hide from you 

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

Yea... I moved to having plants as pets... Die not heart too pain... just re-grow... relatively ez to maintain (cuz pests and fungus could be a pain to handle)... 

Though plants may not be able to give u the affection u get from a pet, but at least it give me some return in term of sensory wise (sight, smell and taste)

• Like 2