Is It Possible To Feed Our Nation with Just Caifan?

The_King

8 hours ago, XianGe said:

Impossible cos abnn tend to stick to their country food... Most I met not adaptable...

yea... go anywhere, those CECA ah neh will always ask for Indian vegetarian food.
they even hiam our roti prata shop to be "fake indian food". they say those are malay food, not indian.

8 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I find muslims worse. They only can eat their food or fast food

the most extreme M I met, cannot share table with her teammates because their meals not halal. if want to share table, all must jiak halal. i told her to sit at the corner jiak herself.

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 3

share another story.

there's a shared microwave in our office pantry. as our workplace is quite a distance from the canteen, my colleagues will pack lunch and reheat in the microwave before eating.

1 day there's a safety audit and the company invited an external auditor, a middle age M uncle with goatee came. so he was walking around the workshop and office to make his observations and he walked into the pantry. suddenly he made a very loud gagging sound and act like he needs to throw up.

the representative walking with him asked if he is ok? what's wrong?

he replied "someone is cooking pork in the pantry, very smelly, I cannot tahan".

but it was actually another colleague reheating her veg and rice from last night. the smell was faint and it smells like our usual dinner, nothing offensive or exotic smelling.

my colleague kept quiet, closed the pantry doors after they walk out.

• wtf 1
  • angry 1

1 hour ago, meng.huat said:

share another story.

there's a shared microwave in our office pantry. as our workplace is quite a distance from the canteen, my colleagues will pack lunch and reheat in the microwave before eating.

1 day there's a safety audit and the company invited an external auditor, a middle age M uncle with goatee came. so he was walking around the workshop and office to make his observations and he walked into the pantry. suddenly he made a very loud gagging sound and act like he needs to throw up.

the representative walking with him asked if he is ok? what's wrong?

he replied "someone is cooking pork in the pantry, very smelly, I cannot tahan".

but it was actually another colleague reheating her veg and rice from last night. the smell was faint and it smells like our usual dinner, nothing offensive or exotic smelling.

my colleague kept quiet, closed the pantry doors after they walk out.

In tiongland muslims no have such voice... 

• Like 2

On 9/29/2020 at 11:09 AM, HarrisY said:

Jin kg sia... small ting nia can jjww so much

Can chiu live on home-cooked food? ky rite? Dat's essentially cai png

Y nid to jjww as if dis ish sum philosopher debate involving Descartes or Foucault? or @socrates469bc wahahaha

kgk xdd know who is descartes?????

jin sakti.

seems like ur maths teacher gave u a good mathematical grounding.

wahahahhahahahah

• Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

kgk xdd know who is descartes?????

jin sakti.

seems like ur maths teacher gave u a good mathematical grounding.

wahahahhahahahah

Aiya general knowledge nia mah, small ting nia dun nid to jjww rike a chao ah gua rah wahaha

Chiu tok of my my aunty teacher giving me a good mathematical grounding, but I onli tink of giving her a good pounding last time all the time wahaha

Edited by HarrisY
  • Wahaha 1