[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

Ratcliffe says he can learn from city and pool

Turns out to be a walking PR disaster by not condemning greenwood lol. If he can't even figure out PR no chance he'll figure out other things on running a football club. The rot at MU will continue for sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zendude said:

Ratcliffe says he can learn from city and pool

Turns out to be a walking PR disaster by not condemning greenwood lol. If he can't even figure out PR no chance he'll figure out other things on running a football club. The rot at MU will continue for sure.

Greenwood should back imo

United need to be ashamed of how they treated him. Respect getafe

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Wtf 

dont be like Arsenal and support a rapist

just cos his dumb amdl still stay with him for money does not mean hes innocent

fucking Getafe can complain to La Liga that Bellingham called him a rapist

• Like 1
  • wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

10 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Robbie still making a fool of themselves 

my fave is Ty just for this

Arsenal fans are really deluded and i rather see city be champs over them

Seeing them snap quite fun, best years were during the end of Wenger’s tenure

• Wahaha 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, noobmaster said:

Why leh? U got hear the recording bo...he was practically describing his raping. 

I am only a 375 lover in fantasy. Real rapists deserve frontal caning until the balls open...

• Like 1
  • wtf 1

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Wtf 

dont be like Arsenal and support a rapist

just cos his dumb amdl still stay with him for money does not mean hes innocent

fucking Getafe can complain to La Liga that Bellingham called him a rapist

16 minutes ago, zendude said:

Why leh? U got hear the recording bo...he was practically describing his raping. 

I am only a 375 lover in fantasy. Real rapists deserve frontal caning until the balls open...

I thought the court dropped charges, but some said cause the amdl got Stockholm syndrome. Just don’t want another Benjamin Mendy repeat where someone’s career is destroyed 

tbf I haven’t heard the recording, might change my mind though

• Like 1

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

I thought the court dropped charges, but some said cause the amdl got Stockholm syndrome. Just don’t want another Benjamin Mendy repeat where someone’s career is destroyed 

tbf I haven’t heard the recording, might change my mind though

there are recordings, videos, photos of the abuse.

but the dumb amdl got pregnant and decided to "forgive" him for easy money since he's a good footballer and probably will earn decent salary.

United are a mess, even starboy Rashford does not give a fuck, saw him strolling and being Barkley's dog.

When Liverpool were losing 1-0 to Luton many man utd fans kept laughing and asking us to respect their 2-1 win. Only for a reserve Liverpool to score 4 goals .

But as a Liverpool fan, I am delighted to see United pick up these victories and it hides how bad Ten Hag is. The most shocking statistic I read yesterday was that Liverpool has finally outsold Man Utd in jerseys. 

Man Utd have been leading that list for almost 30 years. 

IMG-7224.jpg

42 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

there are recordings, videos, photos of the abuse.

but the dumb amdl got pregnant and decided to "forgive" him for easy money since he's a good footballer and probably will earn decent salary.

United are a mess, even starboy Rashford does not give a fuck, saw him strolling and being Barkley's dog.

When Liverpool were losing 1-0 to Luton many man utd fans kept laughing and asking us to respect their 2-1 win. Only for a reserve Liverpool to score 4 goals .

But as a Liverpool fan, I am delighted to see United pick up these victories and it hides how bad Ten Hag is. The most shocking statistic I read yesterday was that Liverpool has finally outsold Man Utd in jerseys. 

Man Utd have been leading that list for almost 30 years. 

I never saw Rashford as a star boy. He can fuck off. Starboy is Mainoo and looks like he’s well managed by his own parents.

And I’ll give ETH more time after the rubbish gets cleared. Radcliffe looks promising, with the new CEO and incoming technical director so hopefully an improvement in the infrastructure.

Can’t believe the glazers and scouting clowns think 4m for Haaland is too much

Trust Ten Hag! 😆

@meng.huat

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, noobmaster said:

I never saw Rashford as a star boy. He can fuck off. Starboy is Mainoo and looks like he’s well managed by his own parents.

And I’ll give ETH more time after the rubbish gets cleared. Radcliffe looks promising, with the new CEO and incoming technical director so hopefully an improvement in the infrastructure.

Can’t believe the glazers and scouting clowns think 4m for Haaland is too much

Trust Ten Hag! 😆

@meng.huat

Hojlund is the only good signing Ten Hag has made that is one for the future.

Other than him, those who play well are ready for retirement so he's been pretty bad in the transfer market. Just look at the clown in goal.

Ten Hag is not the man for Man Utd. 

• wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg