[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

8 minutes ago, pigpigoink said:

yup. but just one thing, busquets i think he also cannot make it liao. not fitness issue but he ish not effective and keep losing ball in that game.

maybe it's one off, let's see.

LA Galaxy know he is a bit slow and didn't give him time - got 2 players close to him so he can't get time to change direction like he did at Barca 

But Jordi Alba still good enough to bomb down the left and pass to Messi/Suarez. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, noobmaster said:

Should play him as left back

Should leave him back at Carrington….

if i was a manure fan i’d be fuming at idiots like Antony, Trashford & Bruno. 
Maguire was a better captain than Bruno.  The team lacks leaders

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Both are not good leaders. Need old school ones like Keane or Rooney to scold the youngsters 

• Like 1

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

And I’ll give ETH one more window to clear house and one more season to perform.

To be fair Arteta’s first 2 seasons were crap until they got rid of the overpaid deadwood.

• Wahaha 1

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Both are not good leaders. Need old school ones like Keane or Rooney to scold the youngsters 

Who from current squad though

Have to buy someone and players might not like a new signing to be captain too. 

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, noobmaster said:

And I’ll give ETH one more window to clear house and one more season to perform.

To be fair Arteta’s first 2 seasons were crap until they got rid of the overpaid deadwood.

the biggest difference between Arteta & Ten Hag is that Ten Hag signings are deadwood too. 

• wtf 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

Who from current squad though

Have to buy someone and players might not like a new signing to be captain too. 

No one lol, Moyes and van Gaal got rid of quite a few snr players who still had a couple of seasons left in them, and would have been a good example to clowns like Lingard and Pogba

The old school mentality and culture died the moment SAF retired.

• Like 1

spacer.png

Just now, coffeenut said:

Haha

Rashford to PSG

Antony to Juve/Inter

Varane to Real

Salah and de Bruyne to MLS

Jarrod Bowen to Pool 

Why Salah & de Bruyne? Both still at the highest level and nowhere near being shite

would love Bowen at Liverpool but the chance sailed away 2 seasons ago when he chose to stay at West Ham

IMG-7224.jpg

4 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Why Salah & de Bruyne? Both still at the highest level and nowhere near being shite

would love Bowen at Liverpool but the chance sailed away 2 seasons ago when he chose to stay at West Ham

No la, can still come Pool from WHU. Help them this season - dunno crack Top 6 again :D

Salah go MLS score 25 goals / season also good mah. de Bruyne isn't stupid to go Saudi .. Salah IDK but de Bruyne probably needs to manage workload cos of his muscle injuries. So City might just cash out on him - though they prolly prefer him going to Saudi for helping with FFP

Edited by coffeenut
  • wtf 1

Just now, coffeenut said:

No la, can still come WHU. Help them this season - dunno crack Top 6 again :D

Salah go MLS score 25 goals / season also good mah. de Bruyne isn't stupid to go Saudi .. Salah IDK but de Bruyne probably needs to manage workload cos of his muscle injuries. So City might just cash out on him - though they prolly prefer him going to Saudi for helping with FFP

The thing about Salah is that he is very competitive like many of the Liverpool team mates. He sees MLS & Saudi as huge step down. 

cant see Citeh selling De Bruyne anytime soon. They will keep him til he retires. He is too important. 
haaland on the other hand, i think they will consider if they get a good replacement

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, noobmaster said:

Getting big headed and thinks he’s a star.

Lucky Mainoo doesn’t give off the same vibe

Your team has had good performances from Argentinians .. never from Brazilians. But IDK why still want to go look for Brazilians .. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Your team has had good performances from Argentinians .. never from Brazilians. But IDK why still want to go look for Brazilians .. 

I can only think of Tevez, Romero and Heinze. Di Maria and Rojo were flops 

Brazilian got satki twins Fabio and Rafael :(

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 1

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

Getting big headed and thinks he’s a star.

Lucky Mainoo doesn’t give off the same vibe

Sometimes need that self belief.  Garnacho feels the weight on his shoulders too cos his team mates are crap. 

IMG-7224.jpg