[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

4 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I agree

If I were the board I will give Ten Hag a contract extension

Send a message to the players that if they don't buck up they can fuck off. Most of them throwing Ten Hag under the bus cause they know he only has one year left on his contract

spacer.png

1 minute ago, noobmaster said:

If I were the board I will give Ten Hag a contract extension

Send a message to the players that if they don't buck up they can fuck off. Most of them throwing Ten Hag under the bus cause they know he only has one year left on his contract

They will do the same to Southgate. Southgate is a pushover

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

They will do the same to Southgate. Southgate is a pushover

they did it to previous managers, even nice guys like Solskjaer

this bunch of clowns will down tools whenever the going gets a bit tough

spacer.png

1 hour ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Latest is Tuchel’s people making noise to up his name cos of Southgate being frontrunner

Might as well name looney or Gary neville or giggs(the players won't f around wif him cos he's gonna fug the WAGs)... 

• Wahaha 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, XianGe said:

Heng no German cup final

The real equaliser damn kelong. Shocking goalkeeping. 

no trophies for bayern munich since 2012. Kane curse is real

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Posted (edited)

unless injuries/fatigue, tuchel decision to sub off kane + sane + museyala ish really mind blowing to moi.

yet again... real madrid somehow manage to win when in a very bad situation... those subs from ancholoti changes the way the game ish played and results in 2 goals. 

at the end, there ish a decision on ref whereby he blow for offsai even though still not clear of attack situation and then BM scores with a strike... this ish very debatable as the guy might not be offsai. 

sane... a stirling and dembele category but today ish very very cmi.

Edited by pigpigoink
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, pigpigoink said:

unless injuries/fatigue, tuchel decision to sub off kane + sane + museyala ish really mind blowing to moi.

yet again... real madrid somehow manage to win when in a very bad situation... those subs from ancholoti changes the way the game ish played and results in 2 goals. 

giphy.gif

• nomnomnom 1

1 hour ago, pigpigoink said:

at the end, there ish a decision on ref whereby he blow for offsai even though still not clear of attack situation and then BM scores with a strike... this ish very debatable as the guy might not be offsai. 

Bayern 2-2 equaliser did not look offside to me

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Posted (edited)

leverkuku does it again... they just like to make their life difficult it seems with missing countless chances which ish not the first time.

however, as we all know, they knew they would score and comeback after 80min, which they did again.

what a player Xhaka has been... essential old player in the team with no horse run performances.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by pigpigoink
  • Like 2