[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

1 hour ago, coffeenut said:

Nunez and Mudryk champs in misfiring. Hojlund also close, but he has fewer attempts, but think he atleast his shots are somewhat more on target than the first two - all belong to Batshuayi club :s 

They need join villa so no stress to deliver then will score

3 hours ago, coffeenut said:

Nunez and Mudryk champs in misfiring. Hojlund also close, but he has fewer attempts, but think he atleast his shots are somewhat more on target than the first two - all belong to Batshuayi club :s 

Dont mind Nunez misfiring when he tries. Yesterday’s performance was pathetic. Zero focus and could not handle the occassion. 
i always support him but that was abysmal

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Dont mind Nunez misfiring when he tries. Yesterday’s performance was pathetic. Zero focus and could not handle the occassion. 

TBH the whole midfield moving up + forward line was shiat .. Pool probably didn't expect this level of Man U sitting back lol 

Man U think Varane, McTominay and Johnny Evans were good .. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

TBH the whole midfield moving up + forward line was shiat .. Pool probably didn't expect this level of Man U sitting back lol 

Man U think Varane, McTominay and Johnny Evans were good .. 

klopp & the players were foolish if they did not expect cos all the fans did!

this is where we miss jota and in form szoboszlai to open up games. Usually Gakpo can but he also join the rest in just playing hopeful crosses. 

Liverpool will enjoy the Arsenal game more as both teams will try to win

Edited by ManOfTheHour
  • Like 2

IMG-7224.jpg

4 hours ago, coffeenut said:

Hojlund  ya we can still say give a bit more time(maybe he needs another club that can supply him chances  :umchio:

oh my, that batshuayi performace for belguim... moi ish will never forget. totally cmi and useless

• Wahaha 1

13 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

totally agree. he still too inconsistent liao, come off sub 10/10, 1st 11 4/10 lol...

this season moi feel he improves but still, not consistent enough.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

klopp & the players were foolish if they did not expect cos all the fans did!

this is where we miss jota and in form szoboszlai to open up games. Usually Gakpo can but he also join the rest in just playing hopeful crosses. 

Liverpool will enjoy the Arsenal game mode as both teams will try to win

Yep. Gakpo a bit slow after his injury layoff. Dunno what happened to Gravenberch at Bayern .. at Ajax from the youth teams to senior, he used to play a much more advanced role like Yaya Toure/Gundogan with freedom to run. Pool also IDK want to fit him where :s

1 minute ago, pigpigoink said:

Hojlund  ya we can still say give a bit more time(maybe he needs another club that can supply him chances  :umchio:

oh my, that batshuayi performace for belguim... moi ish will never forget. totally cmi and useless

Batman end up on winning team a few times for trophies and medals, but his self inflicted ball smack on face is priceless. 

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Yep. Gakpo a bit slow after his injury layoff. Dunno what happened to Gravenberch at Bayern .. at Ajax from the youth teams to senior, he used to play a much more advanced role like Yaya Toure/Gundogan with freedom to run. Pool also IDK want to fit him where :s

Batman end up on winning team a few times for trophies and medals, but his self inflicted ball smack on face is priceless. 

Overall Gravenberch has had a good start at Liverpool. But until they sign a permanent dm, we will not see the best of Szobos, Mac & Gravenberch. 

overall Batman quite decent. 

IMG-7224.jpg

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Overall Gravenberch has had a good start at Liverpool. But until they sign a permanent dm, we will not see the best of Szobos, Mac & Gravenberch. 

overall Batman quite decent. 

Batman stats look good only if you dismiss his comical misses mah .. 

Torres also had a few of those, but he scored so many good goals can forgive liao :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Batman stats look good only if you dismiss his comical misses mah .. 

Torres also had a few of those, but he scored so many good goals can forgive liao :(

If Torres wasn’t injury prone, Liverpool might have won more. Those days only have Ngog as back up when Crouch left. 
I still wonder why they sold Robbie Keane when they were going for title. Better than having no options

IMG-7224.jpg

9 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

If Torres wasn’t injury prone, Liverpool might have won more. Those days only have Ngog as back up when Crouch left. 
I still wonder why they sold Robbie Keane when they were going for title. Better than having no options

Wa fug I'd forgotten about Ngog. That Keane saga was so weird - Spurs to Pool and back to Spurs in January wtf .. 

But he was a good striker really - could hold the ball up and no nonsense when it came to finding the net. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, coffeenut said:

Wa fug I'd forgotten about Ngog. That Keane saga was so weird - Spurs to Pool and back to Spurs in January wtf .. 

But he was a good striker really - could hold the ball up and no nonsense when it came to finding the net. 

Keane would have been helpful when Rafa n gang fucked up the title in Jan & Feb. 
Rafa too stubborn, shows in his decline of the level of jobs he received esp after Real Madrid

Edited by ManOfTheHour

IMG-7224.jpg

34 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

yup...

everyone was expecting AOS scoreline...

0-0 is sure kelong...

i dont believe EPL is not salty

I expected low score. End of the day whatever form, man utd is still biggest rival. Nowadays Liverpool have a lot of glory hunter idiot fans who just see result and never watch game. Liverpool havent played well since October

IMG-7224.jpg

9 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Nowadays Liverpool have a lot of glory hunter idiot fans who just see result and never watch game.

agree. many young noisy M who dont bother to learn about the histories.

btw, i also recently heard a citeh fan talking about their club legend... aguero... my eyes almost dropped out from the rolling...

Edited by meng.huat
  • Wahaha 3

38 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

btw, i also recently heard a citeh fan talking about their club legend... aguero... my eyes almost dropped out from the rolling...

Knn aguero legend. Ask them worship Goater, Rosler etc lah

• Wahaha 1
  • nomnomnom 1

IMG-7224.jpg

8 hours ago, meng.huat said:

8 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Knn aguero legend. Ask them worship Goater, Rosler etc lah

I watched the fa cup final last season. 

Majority United fans and all quite mature and old.

Then you have a minority of young clowns in blue cheering like annoying pricks.

Feel like asking them if they know Sun Jihai or Shaun Wright-Phillips. Heck those idiots probably don’t even know Micah Richards.

And oh yes, who can forget Frank Lampard the City Legend

ZSiTRCm.jpg

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 1
  • fapfapfap 1

spacer.png