[Football] The Premier League thread

ManOfTheHour

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

Eze also a lot of potential. If these 2 can perform mound into top stars, Palace got some exciting talents. 

One thing i realize is Palace mostly black players. I think their club culture or their club is based in the black community. 

There is a joke about new PL black ref. Saying Palace players will accidentally pass to him lol

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

14 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I think they will get something out of Spurs, City and beat Villa. 

Can be optimistic mah .. I rather they scoot up the table and piak a few big clubs. And at the start of the season, had Everton, Burnley, Luton and Sheffield as relegation candidates :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coffeenut said:

Can be optimistic mah .. I rather they scoot up the table and piak a few big clubs. And at the start of the season, had Everton, Burnley, Luton and Sheffield as relegation candidates :(

I expected more from Burnley. Kompany is not as good as I thought. Trafford looks awful too after much promise

IMG-7224.jpg

17 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

I expected more from Burnley. Kompany is not as good as I thought. Trafford looks awful too after much promise

Trafford confidence must be low after go into such a team keep getting so many efforts on goal and quite a few go in, plus the defense also clueless :( Last night think Henderson did a decent job for Palace, coming back after so long. Thought it would be terrible to come up against City, but then City no Haaland and KdB playing like kkb chopped off :hehe:

Burnley IDK le .. good enough for Championship, but then come up to EPL is KO by most teams. But stay in EPL 2 out of 3 years will get nice parachute payment. Still, IDK why their owners won't invest more into slightly better players .. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coffeenut said:

Trafford confidence must be low after go into such a team keep getting so many efforts on goal and quite a few go in, plus the defense also clueless :( Last night think Henderson did a decent job for Palace, coming back after so long. Thought it would be terrible to come up against City, but then City no Haaland and KdB playing like kkb chopped off :hehe:

Burnley IDK le .. good enough for Championship, but then come up to EPL is KO by most teams. But stay in EPL 2 out of 3 years will get nice parachute payment. Still, IDK why their owners won't invest more into slightly better players .. 

agree his confidence took a hit cos burnley were expected to do decent

IMG-7224.jpg

10 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

That is a harsh red for Darlot

said earlier this week it was foolish to think Liverpool would trash man utd. 
Arsenal will be looking forward to next week

Me suspect there's some code between manyzers helping each other's job... Usually those in danger or like Everton case, the oppo will let them win... 

• Wahaha 2

31 minutes ago, pigpigoink said:

y 0-0? imo because nunez ish 1st 11 and looks to moi ish the weak link in attack this morning

Nunez and Mudryk champs in misfiring. Hojlund also close, but he has fewer attempts, but think he atleast his shots are somewhat more on target than the first two - all belong to Batshuayi club :s 

• Wahaha 2