Man arrested after lingerie goes missing from Tampines home, thousands of undergarments seized

Chestnut

• Moderators

20200402_police.jpg?itok=6Fuz0sr2

SINGAPORE — A 41-year-old man has been arrested after a woman reported that the underwear she had left outside her home along Tampines Avenue 9 was stolen, said police on Thursday (April 2).

The authorities said they received the report on March 15 at about 3.30pm and identified the man through ground enquiries and with the aid of images from police cameras.

"Preliminary investigations revealed that the man is believed to be involved in similar cases reported in Tampines," said police.

More than 2,500 pieces of women's underwear were found in his possession and seized.

The man will be charged in court on Friday. If found guilty, he faces up to three years' jail, jail and a fine or both. CNA

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

Over 10,000 pairs of stolen women's underwear found inside one ...

Dis tiko pei rooks bery familiar...what anime is this? 

Edited by Cynical Ape

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

13 hours ago, Chestnut said:

2 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

I also very excited. I see liao jin happi :oops:

U see uncle collection... which one u like?

i like the bright baby blue de.... uncle only got 1. should be quite a rare color...

red is passe already...