McDonald's Prosperity Burger & Twister Fries back on Jan. 25, Hello Kitty plushies to follow on Feb. 15

The_King

Chinese New Year is round the corner and that means the seasonal McDonald's Prosperity Burger is making its comeback too from Jan. 25, 2024, for a limited time only.

The Prosperity Burger comes with a choice of either chicken or beef patty — single or doubles — coated in black pepper sauce and sliced onions, and served with Twister Fries.

McDonalds-Singapore-Prosperity-2022-Chic Prosperity Chicken Burger (Single) from S$6.60 ala carte. Photo from McDonald's Singapore.

McDonalds-Singapore-Prosperity-2022-Beef Prosperity Beef Burger (Double) from S$8.60 ala carte. Photo from McDonald's Singapore.

McDonalds-Singapore-Prosperity-2022-Twis Prosperity Twister Fries from S$4.70 (M) and S$5.15 (L) ala carte. Photo from McDonald's Singapore.

Sweet treats & Lohei bundle

Besides the familiar Pineapple Pie and Ha! Chicken Drumlets, you can also enjoy refreshing treats like the Pink Guava McFizz, Pineapple Coconut Frappé, and Kueh Bangkit Soft Serve.

This year, McDonald's Singapore is also making a clear foray onto the reunion dinner table with the Lohei Bundle.

LouHei-Plate-1.png Lo Hei Bundle (S$25). Photo from McDonald's Singapore.

The bundle includes four large Prosperity Twister Fries, four Ha! Chicken Drumlets and 20-pieces Chicken McNuggets for you to toss around the table to generate more huat.

It will be available till Feb. 28, while stocks last.

McDonald's x Hello Kitty

But that's not all.

McDonald's Singapore dropped major hints on social media on Jan. 18 about its collaboration with Hello Kitty.

Besides the iconic red ribbon, McDonald's Singapore quite literally name-dropped the iconic cat in the final frame, "Reunite with Hello Kitty".

Hello Kitty red packets

In light of the festive season, you can also receive a complimentary set of Hello Kitty 50th Anniversary red packets with every purchase of the Prosperity Feast.

Redpacket.png Available while stocks last, for a limited time only. Image from McDonald's Singapore.

Each red packet set features three distinctive designs of the well-loved Sanrio character alongside a McDonald's item.

Hello Kitty plushies

Alas, the crowd favourite.

McDonald’s Singapore is launching the Hello Kitty 50th Anniversary Exclusive Plush Collection featuring four unique sets from Feb. 15 onwards, on a weekly basis.

Mcdonalds-HelloKitty.jpeg Image from McDonald's Singapore.

The plushies will be available for purchase at S$9.90 per set with every purchase of an Extra Value Meal, Feast, 2x Value Meal or Family Meal in a single transaction.

There will be a maximum limit of two units per customer.

Of course, with the ever-familiar liner: While stocks last.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, The_King said:

McDonalds-Singapore-Prosperity-2022-Chic Prosperity Chicken Burger (Single) from S$6.60 ala carte. Photo from McDonald's Singapore.

Eww, not this shit again

Official Mugentech Minecraft server: Please see thread in Gamers

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

recently i only eat kfc first time in many months

cheekon so tiny and taste unfresh

the regular whipped potato same size as cheekon 🥲

IMG-2902.jpg

I stopped eating KFC i think over a year liao...their chicken portion is pathetic, i switched to Jolibee and Texas Chicken if needed

• Like 1

i will never eat mac burger unless no choice. their burger really pathetic sia. but i usually  buy mac cos my son wanna eat their fries and nuggets. 

for chicken personal preference is arnolds and jolibee

4 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

My classmate’s father called him a chao ah gua in front of everyone when he was caught skipping school to queue for Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty ish notch Barbie rah!

giphy.gifTVB for life...