GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

29 minutes ago, zendude said:

Sorry just one last post on edmw because I refuse to let them off the hook this time

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/how-come-you-all-dont-realize-we-are-the-boss-of-the-admin-and-mods-not-the-other-way-round.6982771/

If the bbfas don't react much to this so be it then...I've gotten it off my chest

They deleted? Clicked on the link and nothing

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

They deleted? Clicked on the link and nothing

Yes deleted

I will always use this incident to mock them regularly now. Not the removal of my threads but closing one eye to a criminal thread. 

Edited by zendude
  • Wahaha 1

16 minutes ago, zendude said:

Nope both gone liao hahaha

Really damn spineless

I think admin. If there are declining or very little users in that forum. He will eventually be jobless

for that forum to remain relevant. It needs to have a public dialogue. 

Edited by Cybertan
  • Wahaha 1

54 minutes ago, zendude said:

A Engrish response from one of them after I reported a mod's post for choosing not to pban her

Screenshot_2023-12-23-12-52-11-048_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg.4b88cebdec575687a497bde208b70eed.jpg

This guy is clueless, my threads got removed but seems like he doesn't even know

It’s kinda obvious who is the mod that wrote this..

This kind of English only suitable for delivering food and fucking at staircase even though he probably doesn’t have a gf 

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 2

spacer.png

Just now, Cybertan said:

I think admin. If there are declining or very little users in that forum. He will eventually be jobless

I think 7-8 years ago I was actually a paid user for a local forum. Can't remember the name, was sgforums maybe? I got paid for logging into multiple accounts and starting 10 threads a day. Still no traffic and they went under soon. 

• wtf 2