GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

1 minute ago, noobmaster said:

they found some stupid reason to infract me after that, say i make fun of a fellow edmwer who said he was doing food delivery

little did they know we are just bantering, despite my repeated attempts at explaining intridiot refused to retract my infraction (earlier on he was not happy with my views on food delivery) 

end up that edmwer had to step in and tell him to reverse

joke's on that dumb mod cause i know that me and that fellow edmwer are in the same industry (and he's not a food deliveryman, just trolling)

The wrestling nerd who like panties?

• Wahaha 1

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, Cybertan said:

To be honest. I’m not particularly happy about these industries. Selling lies and narratives that doesn’t exist other than masuk agents pockets.

How they sell lies? Everyone lies in some way

it is also our responsibility to research. 
those agent who bluff me get no business. 

IMG-7224.jpg

Just now, ManOfTheHour said:

How they sell lies? Everyone lies in some way

it is also our responsibility to research. 
those agent who bluff me get no business. 

according to EDMW,

property agents/insurance agents/HR are useless 

last one agree to some extent but if you get a good one though rare it's really very beneficial

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 1

spacer.png

Just now, noobmaster said:

according to EDMW,

property agents/insurance agents/HR are useless 

Cos they have no wealth to protect….

HR in SG is getting worse. Recently had to counsel a friend who got screwed by HR. But nothing MOM can do. 
thats why i always say, dont be like those old farts who trust PAP blindly. 
always look after yourself with no expectation from others. I dont even trust my wife with my things 😆😆

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

7 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

they found some stupid reason to infract me after that, say i make fun of a fellow edmwer who said he was doing food delivery

little did they know we are just bantering, despite my repeated attempts at explaining intridiot refused to retract my infraction (earlier on he was not happy with my views on food delivery) 

end up that edmwer had to step in and tell him to reverse

joke's on that dumb mod cause i know that me and that fellow edmwer are in the same industry (and he's not a food deliveryman, just trolling). While some of the mods are really delivering food.

so i escaped that, but a few days later got pbanned for saying "this forum a lot of malaysian stirrers, in fact I called some of them out before or along those lines" - labelled as discriminatory comment to conveniently pban me

I feel the lines are blurred between banter and mocking within edmw. That’s what makes humans so complicated. I’m not a complicated guy. But I got complained  by some female colleagues to my ex boss who got upset when I was joking but they took it seriously. Claimed that I used words that objectify women. 

Edited by Cybertan
  • Like 1
  • wtf 1

Just now, Cybertan said:

I feel the lines are blurred between banter and mocking within edmw. That’s what makes humans so complicated. I’m not a complicated guy. But I got complain by my boss who got upset when I was joking but they took it seriously. Claims that I used words that objectify women. 

In work is really see people one. 
some ppl always get targeted, some always escape. 

• Sad 1

IMG-7224.jpg

4 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

I feel the lines are blurred between banter and mocking within edmw. That’s what makes humans so complicated. I’m not a complicated guy. But I got complained  by some female colleagues to my ex boss who got upset when I was joking but they took it seriously. Claimed that I used words that objectify women. 

I got backstabbed in the past by a jhb who roped in sinkiebu colleagues to backstab me. Lucky my boss did not believe them.

Nevertheless short term contract job nia and I left the company shortly after.  Now my position is much higher than those loser bitches

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

You learn with experience. 
But yah i know some who just cannot observe the obvious and never progress

Honestly I don’t expect myself to go far. My biggest hope for myself is to find a stable job and pace. visual related job. Leaves office on the dot.

i see my life more important than work. Live to eat, not eat to live. Unless I really love what I do.  

Edited by Cybertan
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

Honestly I don’t expect myself to go far. My biggest hope for myself is to find a stable job and pace. visual related job. Leaves office on the dot.

i see my life more important than work. Live to eat, not eat to live. Unless I really love what I do.  

If you get married n have kids, your priorities will change. 
nowadays everynight i will look at my excel sheet to track my savings & investments to sleep well. 

i leave office at 2pm sometimes lol. Impt to have good culture. If no work, just go home rest. 

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

7 minutes ago, 2Veg_1Meat said:

lol how come you all still discussing about edmw?

those loser low salary mods can’t even detect my clones after I got banned. One of my clones post count already reached a few hundred

@noobmaster need hardware clinic advice can ask me la

It’s true. That can’t detect clones. 

25 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

It’s true. That can’t detect clones. 

if you think about their lives it’s quite sad.

they are losers in real life and in their careers with low pay and no progression

to spend time they volunteer to moderate and ban users in the online virtual world to satisfy the very little purpose they have in their life but they actually accomplished nothing in the real world

and they must take orders from above and make them happy 

lives really worse than dogs

Edited by 2Veg_1Meat
  • Like 1