GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

2 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

Then how come you became edmw of the year? Your fart and laosai pgd comments gain so much attention?

2021 was the most fun year before the peaceful gang came to spoil the fun

most of the stupid bans came from 2022 onwards

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 2

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Yes. Thats why i returned after getting rid of the human pest. Pre 2016 was even better @Cybertan

and the rcp were legit chio 

cb 2022 onwards got a different kind of worse pest

hope this fucker rots wherever he is

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/question-for-editor-in-chief-mr-vijay-anand.6871334/

Edited by noobmaster
  • Wahaha 1

spacer.png

Yes. Thats why i returned after getting rid of the human pest. Pre 2016 was even better @Cybertan

and the rcp were legit chio 

To be honest my impression of edmw wasn’t good right from the start. 

toxic in the sense of celebrating and mocking each other and sinkies. Even if I were around 2016. I created an account for hardwarezone magazine. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cybertan said:

toxic in the sense of celebrating and mocking each other and sinkies. Even if I were around 2016. I created an account for hardwarezone magazine. 

only thing i miss about being pbanned is i cant go hardware clinic and ask for tech advice

or sometimes money minds

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 2

spacer.png

Just now, Cybertan said:

Yah it was always toxic but it’s how you get the best out of things. I was a regular in a random thread with ottoke before he was mod. In fact in that thread, two senior guys advised me to give my then gf a 2nd chance. 
end up becoming my wife lol. 

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

1 minute ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Yah it was always toxic but it’s how you get the best out of things. I was a regular in a random thread with ottoke before he was mod. In fact in that thread, two senior guys advised me to give my then gf a 2nd chance. 
end up becoming my wife lol. 

Now it seems like you all hate ottoke now.lol

2 minutes ago, noobmaster said:

no but all of them probably disliked me when I created a thread and said doing food delivery is not a viable long term career

got banned for some other reason shortly after

Like that also kena banned. lol  well…. It’s true that it isn’t a good career option. 

only plus point for grab food rider is flexibility.  Most jobs don’t give you that

Edited by Cybertan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cybertan said:

Like that also kena banned. lol  well…. It’s true that it isn’t a good career option. 

they found some stupid reason to infract me after that, say i make fun of a fellow edmwer who said he was doing food delivery

little did they know we are just bantering, despite my repeated attempts at explaining intridiot refused to retract my infraction (earlier on he was not happy with my views on food delivery) 

end up that edmwer had to step in and tell him to reverse

joke's on that dumb mod cause i know that me and that fellow edmwer are in the same industry (and he's not a food deliveryman, just trolling). While some of the mods are really delivering food.

so i escaped that, but a few days later got pbanned for saying "this forum a lot of malaysian stirrers, in fact I called some of them out before or along those lines" - labelled as discriminatory comment to conveniently pban me

Edited by noobmaster
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Be insurance/propert agent lor. Flexible and real money

To be honest. I’m not particularly happy about these industries. Selling lies and narratives that doesn’t exist other than masuk agents pockets.

Edited by Cybertan