GPGT - will you be her gym towel?

ManOfTheHour

9 hours ago, ManOfTheHour said:

How they sell lies? Everyone lies in some way

it is also our responsibility to research. 
those agent who bluff me get no business. 

Sinkies are clueless fools that don’t due diligence. 

i prefer to do that. I got bad customer service from authorise dealer of four stars when I asked the country make when I bought four Star mattress for my birthday last year. Competitor said four Stars from China. When the representative said my mattress in Malaysia

Edited by Cybertan
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, noobmaster said:

according to EDMW,

property agents/insurance agents/HR are useless 

last one agree to some extent but if you get a good one though rare it's really very beneficial

The only useful part is the paper work. For example my room for rent on Carousell still managed to get inquiries. Just that is below our asking price

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

Yup and she's back. Mods are weak white knights. 

Suck my cock edmw mods

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/im-back-thank-you-and-sorry-to-all-the-chaos.6982726/

Their mods have no reason to live. Being a mod means can't voice opinion. And they do it for free.

Like what Bruce Lee said, stuff like that conditions you and extends to other parts of your life. 

• Like 3
  • Wahaha 1

13 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

1. She is not chio

2. few male users but rare, including myself, got pbanned reversed after such thread

3. Edmw sucks

She's OK but her personality seems to be crap. I honestly don't think she'll change much after the ban lift. Unless she change username and lie low but edmwers sure remember her for changing nick

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CannotTahanLiao said:

She's OK but her personality seems to be crap. I honestly don't think she'll change much after the ban lift. Unless she change username and lie low but edmwers sure remember her for changing nick 

If she is suffering from legit depression, i hope she gets the support she needs. Too many young women & men are struggling but the difference is men dont dare get help cos of social stigma. 

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

12 hours ago, noobmaster said:

according to EDMW,

property agents/insurance agents/HR are useless 

last one agree to some extent but if you get a good one though rare it's really very beneficial

Sometimes I see HR ppl say "we're not your friend, but we're not your enemy either, we can help" I lagi dulan lol

I genuinely look down on the profession as a whole even though I'm quite friendly with my coy HR folks. 

• Wahaha 1