Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

39 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

I really say chiur family rike a bit dysfunctional leh...

For her this kg thing is not dysfunctional but she not independant enuff always depnding on othrs

Other aspect dysfunction but not to a huge extent. Especially their mouth n mindset very negative. When somethings u dont do anymore or dont eat anymore. They will say "you don't like it anymore" when there is actually a reason why i don't eat or don't do it anymore the reason could be busy or allergy. And if they tell their other frens or relatives i would receive "unneccessary advices" . So u see i think this is why i got the mindset of "trying to make things clear"

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

37 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

For her this kg thing is not dysfunctional but she not independant enuff always depnding on othrs

Other aspect dysfunction but not to a huge extent. Especially their mouth n mindset very negative. When somethings u dont do anymore or dont eat anymore. They will say "you don't like it anymore" when there is actually a reason why i don't eat or don't do it anymore the reason could be busy or allergy

Haiz...

If I in chiur family, I will stay insai my room mostly or go out instead of hearing the kg jjww 

• Wahaha 1

5 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Haiz...

If I in chiur family, I will stay insai my room mostly or go out instead of hearing the kg jjww 

Bo bian..sometimes will have interactions. But i dunno why they are doing this or like this. Do they even noe how much potential "unneccesary questioning" they could cause me

Maybe also i could create my alone time to readup on books or do watever "upgrades" 

Edited by Chestnut
  • Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

8 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Bo bian..sometimes will have interactions. But i dunno why they are doing this or like this. Do they even noe how much potential "unneccesary questioning" they could cause me

Maybe also i could create my alone time to readup on books or do watever "upgrades" 

Chiu seldom go out huan?

4 minutes ago, HarrisY said:

Chiu seldom go out huan?

Go out she will ask one. Dunno why she like that de. Unless go out when she not around. Last time, i did and she told me not to do so. She cite examples place crowded la, people push this n push that la

But i also dunno where to go. I usually go out with my fren but sometiems she bz.

I felt tht my parents likely have personal issue when growing up that why the mind so strange. Esp my mum. Like control freak mind. If don't listen she will get angry. I confronted her on her behavior 2 yrs back i pointed out her silence war whenever she angry and she say maybe she shouldnt be here

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

9 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Go out she will ask one. Dunno why she like that de. Unless go out when she not around. Last time, i did and she told me not to do so. She cite examples place crowded la, people push this n push that la

But i also dunno where to go. I usually go out with my fren but sometiems she bz.

I felt tht my parents likely have personal issue when growing up that why the mind so strange. Esp my mum. Like control freak mind. If don't listen she will get angry. I confronted her on her behavior 2 yrs back i pointed out her silence war whenever she angry and she say maybe she shouldnt be here

If I emose, I will sit nong bas ride n stone

Or go to places wif greenery or water, so Bishan park for chiu

Mabbe chiu can try

:)

• Like 1

diam diam rah...small family thing nia jjww complain like no tml lidat. also boh take chopper come out scream and shout.

dun kg ard negative ions positive ions. i still c water dispenser got positive ions lei u go zhut zhut more water la dua kg !

:cool:

• Wahaha 2
  • angry 1

12 minutes ago, xsianx said:

diam diam rah...small family thing nia jjww complain like no tml lidat. also boh take chopper come out scream and shout.

dun kg ard negative ions positive ions. i still c water dispenser got positive ions lei u go zhut zhut more water la dua kg !

Eh hello. U can choose not to reply. U dun understand people issue u should jus shuddup. No need to reply

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

11 minutes ago, xsianx said:

Wahaha

So kgk chiu watch jdrama boh?

7 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Eh hello. U can choose not to reply. U dun understand people issue u should jus shuddup. No need to reply

dun kgb rah u also can choose not to read. jjww jjww end of the day also dust to dust, ashes to ashes. LOL :cool:

• Wahaha 1
  • angry 1

6 hours ago, HarrisY said:

7.jpg

Dis jdrama aunty not moonface, but has bit of kgb face wahaha

@meng.huat @Homelander agree boh?

wa lao eh....

u pew to this ah??? really bo??

BKY rah....

my earlier post was spot on.

9 hours ago, meng.huat said:

i see the screenshot already can guess u will fast forward through the show and delete without even touching your sleeping xdd.

3 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

wa lao eh....

u pew to this ah??? really bo??

BKY rah....

my earlier post was spot on.

I self pew to jdrama 1-2 ×/month these days rah

Summoar miting my atb gf tomolo, chiu say leh wahaha