Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

17 hours ago, HarrisY said:

292.jpg

Tomy trying to act satki kia again...

Slum kia jiu shi slum kia muz accept it rite?

13 hours ago, HarrisY said:

Forgot to take pics for most dishes, onli dis 2

580.jpg

351635.jpg

pai kut ong and black pepper crab only mah... my downstair jiu hu kia tze char also can cook...

jjww like a dua sua ku....

you should go out to see the world more... dont everyday stay home watch jdrama...

a little bit only... report until machiam best meal ever....

• Wahaha 1

3 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

pai kut ong and black pepper crab only mah... my downstair jiu hu kia tze char also can cook...

you should go out to see the world more... dont everyday stay home watch jdrama...

DIam diam rah kgk 

I noe chiu teksi driver can drive around SG rah while I can onli sit bas n jalan jalan ard my turf at Gayrang, Balestier, Farrer and city area

• Wahaha 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

but those look like black hair pork ribs and lobster

3 minutes ago, invis said:

but those look like black hair pork ribs and lobster

99.5% of the DKG out there cant taste the diff between premium spanish babi or batam babi. they just want to act satki nia nia...

u tell them the ribs cost 10x more becos the pig hair is green, they also will throw money to you.

truth is the ribs are deep fried and coated with the thick sweet sos, whatever "premium" taste also drowned.

"boston lobster" also not so premium now, u go fb see... every ah beng ah lian also auction boston lobster every night.

when such stuff are auction by these people online, u know it isnt really premium or exclusive anymore.

i won't be surprised if the lobsters are farmed in some countrysides of China, vietnam, cambodia or thailand.

8 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

99.5% of the DKG out there cant taste the diff between premium spanish babi or batam babi. they just want to act satki nia nia...

u tell them the ribs cost 10x more becos the pig hair is green, they also will throw money to you.

truth is the ribs are deep fried and coated with the thick sweet sos, whatever "premium" taste also drowned.

"boston lobster" also not so premium now, u go fb see... every ah beng ah lian also auction boston lobster every night.

when such stuff are auction by these people online, u know it isnt really premium or exclusive anymore.

i won't be surprised if the lobsters are farmed in some countrysides of China, vietnam, cambodia or thailand.

wahaha jin satki analysis

Y dun chiu be a food critic instead of driving teksi then?

3 minutes ago, Chestnut said:

Dunno la. I felt he a lil too intrusive and ask a lot of qns even he say wanna treat as fren cos i dun wear another face

yeah think he came on too strong, maybe shud take his time to know u...then more comfortable for u...

2 minutes ago, Homelander said:

yeah think he came on too strong, maybe shud take his time to know u...then more comfortable for u...

According to him. Last timw his wife taojiak and dun care about them tht why divorce

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠