Harris sit bas n jiak ATB/cai png journeys

HarrisY

1 hour ago, HarrisY said:

Sit 15min in Tomy's kar to jiak at AMDK restoran.

If I bring ATB to jiak all dis, will she tink I m satki kia?

@socrates469bc @meng.huat @ManOfTheHour @Homelander 

8.jpg

22.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

25 minutes ago, The_King said:

Is that ribeye?  The ribeye cap is missing

ribeye cap missing is ok, however, the cook really spoil the meat.

ribeye too well done and as a result, the ribeye is tough to the bite. all kgk xdd taste is the mushroom butter sauce and not the quality of the meat.

mushroom soup cannot complain since hard to go wrong, but kgk xdd is jin kgk to order mushroom sauce with ribeye in mushroom sauce. correct combi shld be either red wine ribeye or classic pan seared with mushroom soup.

select tau huay pudding as dessert is jin kumgong for me when jiak western but this is personal choice of kgk xdd.

tako sunomono is a japanese dish served as an appetizer or main b4/next to sashimi, maybe kgk xdd wants to try fusion. but pls work on the order combination.

better bring atb gf jiak haidilao buffet or din tai fung, they will think u is a sakti kia.

• fapfapfap 1

43 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

ribeye cap missing is ok, however, the cook really spoil the meat.

ribeye too well done and as a result, the ribeye is tough to the bite. all kgk xdd taste is the mushroom butter sauce and not the quality of the meat.

mushroom soup cannot complain since hard to go wrong, but kgk xdd is jin kgk to order mushroom sauce with ribeye in mushroom sauce. correct combi shld be either red wine ribeye or classic pan seared with mushroom soup.

select tau huay pudding as dessert is jin kumgong for me when jiak western but this is personal choice of kgk xdd.

tako sunomono is a japanese dish served as an appetizer or main b4/next to sashimi, maybe kgk xdd wants to try fusion. but pls work on the order combination.

better bring atb gf jiak haidilao buffet or din tai fung, they will think u is a sakti kia.

ya look like black meat. muhahaha

when i eat at those place, i nv like sauce on the meat, i dont know why

if i eating there they better return my ribeye cap . else i pay for whatever i touch(drink, appetizer  maybe) and walk away. they dont cheat a man meat

i suggest he use sous vide or reverse sear (wireless thermometer attach in the meat)

Edited by The_King
  • Wahaha 1

20 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

this is so true....

u bring them jiak such restoran...

they thought is normal aston restoran, jiak BBQ gu bak...

reverse is also true... bring them jiak aston... they also jin impressed. because they imagine is high crass steak house

Edited by meng.huat
  • Wahaha 2

41 minutes ago, meng.huat said:

this is so true....

u bring them jiak such restoran...

they thought is normal aston restoran, jiak BBQ gu bak...

reverse is also true... bring them jiak aston... they also jin impressed. because they imagine is high crass steak house

exactly, most atbs i just bring them jiak guofu steamboat buffet b4 treat them lim tsingtao beer.

then when she happy enough, i bring her to nearby hotel bliss or hotel 81 for second round of liming.

• Wahaha 1