Euro Cup 2021

Bigbird

12 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Croatia will beat England. 

fuck England

yep, Modric & Co. are certainly no pushovers. They can do it. 

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

19 hours ago, XianGe said:

Currently Wales 1:1 swiss

Wales parked bus the whole time. 

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

48 minutes ago, Satki said:

so is there live streaming here?

Nope, and don't think its appropriate to share streaming links here either. Seek and ye shall find...

4 minutes ago, The_King said:

i rather you buy crypto, at least got better chance

If with friends watch, we pool betting pot $10 each buy supper or dinner.  The winner is like losser also!

Just for fun and bragging rights!

I dont adovate, Want to gamble then its their personal choice.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

U got bet with your ah lao...if u lose the next bet, u need to watch the game in only your panties? Wahahaha

If i watch the game in my panties, he will not be able to concentrate on the match....😄

• Wahaha 2
  • fapfapfap 1