Euro Cup 2021

Bigbird

12 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

Croatia will beat England. 

fuck England

yep, Modric & Co. are certainly no pushovers. They can do it. 

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

19 hours ago, XianGe said:

Currently Wales 1:1 swiss

Wales parked bus the whole time. 

Good content = Topics that genuinely encourages and stimulates interaction/banter. 

Bad content = Clickbaits, brag posts and social media news feed that nobody gives a flying fuck about + waste of server storage space

48 minutes ago, Satki said:

so is there live streaming here?

Nope, and don't think its appropriate to share streaming links here either. Seek and ye shall find...

Set up Bluestacks on my laptop

Installed the RTM app

tried to view RTM2 and it says geo locked

check RTM1 and it seems like I can watch it but not sure if will be geo locked at telecast

Helping a friend to gain more subscribers. He is quite a talented music creator. Look for "Thee Influence" in Youtube

4 minutes ago, The_King said:

i rather you buy crypto, at least got better chance

If with friends watch, we pool betting pot $10 each buy supper or dinner.  The winner is like losser also!

Just for fun and bragging rights!

I dont adovate, Want to gamble then its their personal choice.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Homelander said:

U got bet with your ah lao...if u lose the next bet, u need to watch the game in only your panties? Wahahaha

If i watch the game in my panties, he will not be able to concentrate on the match....😄

• Wahaha 2
  • fapfapfap 1