How i discovered kidney stone and Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) option to remove it

The_King

37 minutes ago, The_King said:

thanks, i ask him more when i see him on 23 feb.

now outside food, like i can eat nothing but i go out i tend to eat soupy dish but dont drink the soup if  i do it a few tablespoon

At this point, everything said here are just speculations/hypothesis & no means any professional consultation!  Even your Dr will know better your current state when he sees u end month!

You are on MC right, so cook lah and share with us your recipes.  Post your "I Eat, I Zhut, I Post" here lah!

So relax & enjoy your recovery! 

10 hours ago, Bigbird said:

At this point, everything said here are just speculations/hypothesis & no means any professional consultation!  Even your Dr will know better your current state when he sees u end month!

You are on MC right, so cook lah and share with us your recipes.  Post your "I Eat, I Zhut, I Post" here lah!

So relax & enjoy your recovery! 

I just changed my wound dressing. Outside the wound have healed but internally it should take 6 weeks while kidney will take at least 2 month.

So I guess doc choose not see me in 6 weeks time so he can do both at the same time which is stent remove and check the kidney status

Me still need sometime to post but I will post my unreleased food picture first and maybe 2 week time my homemade vanilla extract

Sourcing those take a while and this vanilla will need 2 yr to aged

11 hours ago, The_King said:

I just changed my wound dressing. Outside the wound have healed but internally it should take 6 weeks while kidney will take at least 2 month.

So I guess doc choose not see me in 6 weeks time so he can do both at the same time which is stent remove and check the kidney status

Me still need sometime to post but I will post my unreleased food picture first and maybe 2 week time my homemade vanilla extract

Sourcing those take a while and this vanilla will need 2 yr to aged

Thats good.  I'm not concern about your key hole wound which you can see and know how to react!

But the stent in your ureter, u need to be careful.  This is the one that i am hoping u pay attention to.   UT infection & inflammation in your ureter can make your ureter worst then now!  So pay attention!  

Even if your kidney is good but Ureter is scared & narrowed, its no good!  For example; U need to change your gas tube (ureter) from LPG tank (Kidney) to the burner (bladder) every few years!  The gas delivery tube can dried out or leak as example!

So If u have a temperature and feel unwell, it could be an infection in your ureter! Call your Renal Dr and tell him! 

Edited by Bigbird
  • Thanks 1

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

I dont want to cause u too much worry but i thought u should at least be aware!  

I'm NO "Not Sick no need to wear mask"!  :p

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Thats good.  I'm not concern about your key hole wound which you can see and know how to react!

But the stent in your ureter, u need to be careful.  This is the one that i am hoping u pay attention to.   UT infection & inflammation in your ureter can make your ureter worst then now!  So pay attention!  

Even if your kidney is good but Ureter is scared & narrowed, its no good!  For example; U need to change your gas tube (ureter) from LPG tank (Kidney) to the burner (bladder) every few years!  The gas delivery tube can dried out or leak as example!

So If u have a temperature and feel unwell, it could be an infection in your ureter! Call your Renal Dr and tell him! 

thanks, i am also reading into it, hopefully when i see the doc  i will aks him more about my ureter what can be done.

also how to contact him or hospital if i got a fever and how to know if my fever, urine is related to ureter infection.

as for now, i only walk, low  salt food and nothing heavy until i see the doc when it appt time and do a check up if needed to confirm and also drinking at least 2 litres of water daily, when i wake up it 500ml then every 2 to 3 hr 250ml to 350ml till bed times

he did told me it will be narrowed but i will have to ask him more on what can do be done

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The_King said:

thanks, i am also reading into it, hopefully when i see the doc  i will aks him more about my ureter what can be done.

also how to contact him or hospital if i got a fever and how to know if my fever, urine is related to ureter infection.

as for now, i only walk and nothing heavy until i see the doc when it appt time.

he did told me it will be narrowed but i will have to ask him more on what can do be done

Check your renal appt letter!  There should be a contact #

If u got fever and feel cold, urine got blood (got blood is jiak lat liao)!  The fever does go away! 

Call the renal depart & tell the nurse. U just had surgery and having fever........ U are concern you have an infection in your kidney...... Ask to speak to the DR!

What the Dr did is correct as a mitigation to Kidney surgery & possible ureter stricture issues! 

So dont worry! Do want u are advice to do and chill!  Post more juicy ATB in forum! :like:

What i highlighted is just a "Watch out' What if.   

• Like 1

Just now, Bigbird said:

Check your renal appt letter!  There should be a contact #

If u got fever and feel cold, urine got blood (got blood is jiak lat liao)!  The fever does go away! 

Call the renal depart & tell the nurse. U just had surgery and having fever........ U are concern you have an infection in your kidney...... Ask to speak to the DR!

What the Dr did is correct as a mitigation to Kidney surgery & possible ureter stricture issues! 

So dont worry! Do want u are advice to do and chill!  Post more juicy ATB in forum! :like:

What i highlighted is just a "Watch out' What if.   

i just updated my post.

the letter told me to report to hospital if i got the symptoms, fever, pain in kidney area, blood in urine etc.. i also got the hospital number just in case.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 7:22 AM, The_King said:

not yet 2 month and the stent not yet take out, so scare to do exercise

Long casual walks is also exercise!  But dont forget to hydrate!

Bring XMM to go walk walk lah!

Do your "hunted commercial buildings" series lah! :vampire:

1 hour ago, Bigbird said:

Long casual walks is also exercise!  But dont forget to hydrate!

Bring XMM to go walk walk lah!

Do your "hunted commercial buildings" series lah! :vampire:

Walk yes but walk too long I can feel the stent. So I guess best is to wait until the review

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

go for surgery again  to remove another stone on 4/3/2021

IMG-20210304-093553.jpg
IMG-20210304-170121.jpg
IMG-20210304-201651.jpg
IMG-20210304-170130.jpg

less then 6 to 7 weeks after KS surgery.  my weight from around 98k to 82kg .   My body must be very very very stressed or suffer a massive shock or went into overdrive to repair the damage

IMG-20210312-184935.jpg
IMG-20210312-185028.jpg
IMG-20210312-185032.jpg

• wtf 2

5 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

@The_King

Another stone?  How big this time?

Your stent is still in you? 

Wah.... 18cm stone caused u to loose 16KG!

5mm this time, the last stone

stent remove. doc say kidnet will get smaller again and funtion will not be like last time or improve a lot

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, The_King said:

Update:

go for surgery again  to remove another stone on 4/3/2021

IMG-20210304-093553.jpg
IMG-20210304-170121.jpg
IMG-20210304-201651.jpg
IMG-20210304-170130.jpg

less then 6 to 7 weeks after KS surgery.  my weight from around 98k to 82kg .   My body must be very very very stressed or suffer a massive shock or went into overdrive to repair the damage

IMG-20210312-184935.jpg
IMG-20210312-185028.jpg
IMG-20210312-185032.jpg

hope u feeling better.

u really need to go on a salt-free diet now to flush out the excess sodium in the body.

loctor bluff u one, kidney health can improve by eating these food and taking tcm.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/best-foods-for-kidneys

https://trialsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13063-018-2573-z

and nb, what for u show me ur blurred out kkj????? now i have to wash eyes and specs.

really cb!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

hope u feeling better.

u really need to go on a salt-free diet now to flush out the excess sodium in the body.

loctor bluff u one, kidney health can improve by eating these food and taking tcm.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/best-foods-for-kidneys

https://trialsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13063-018-2573-z

and nb, what for u show me ur blurred out kkj????? now i have to wash eyes and specs.

really cb!!!!!!

Thanks, me already eating all this in 80% of my food intake

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

can also consult a good tcm to help improve kidney recovery.

i recommend this tcm as their physicians quite well-trained.

http://tongrentang.com.sg/

i wait for next month

FREE Consultation every first Saturday of the month! 
(Limited to clinics located at French Road, Institute of Mental Health and Balestier Road)

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

23 hours ago, The_King said:

5mm this time, the last stone

stent remove. doc say kidnet will get smaller again and funtion will not be like last time or improve a lot

5mm KS takes more then 3 mths to form! It probably takes a few yrs even!

Question;

1) Why didnt the Dr remove it during 1st surgery?

2) Did u ask why didnt the Dr catch it during 1st surgery & post survey scan?

3) so what is the state of your kidney? Did he check after doing "BUN" test & GFR? If u know but its P&C then no need to disclose.

Edited by Bigbird

9 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

5mm KS takes more then 3 mths to form! It probably takes a few yrs even!

Question;

1) Why didnt the Dr remove it during 1st surgery?

2) Did u ask why didnt the Dr catch it during 1st surgery & post survey scan?

3) so what is the state of your kidney? Did he check after doing "BUN" test & GFR? If u know but its P&C then no need to disclose.

1) doc did a xray then found out got another stone so postpone to next week then remove stone first and before discharged remove stent 

2)  nv thought of it as i was too weak and tried

3) kidney will get smaller or  close to it original size but function will not be like last time. nv do BUN" test & GFR. but me also planing to change my med when i see him the next appt most likely another doc trained in this

• Like 1