How i discovered kidney stone and Percutaneous nephrolithotomy (PCNL) option to remove it

The_King

34 minutes ago, The_King said:

1) doc did a xray then found out got another stone so postpone to next week then remove stone first and before discharged remove stent 

2)  nv thought of it as i was too weak and tried

3) kidney will get smaller or  close to it original size but function will not be like last time. nv do BUN" test & GFR. but me also planing to change my med when i see him the next appt most likely another doc trained in this

Typically, before Dr discharge the KS patient will check if any stones still around before discharge!

5mm is too big for them to missed out! Maybe Could be part of your 18mm stone that broke up? :hehe:

Seems like your kidney is just weaker but not "damage", in order for them to not do any BUN test! BUN test just uses blood test and it takes 1 day (1hr VIPs) to get results.  Creatinine & Urea levels can be easily obtained to know how well one kidneys is functioning! 

Take care bro!

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Typically, before Dr discharge the KS patient will check if any stones still around before discharge!

5mm is too big for them to missed out! Maybe Could be part of your 18mm stone that broke up? :hehe:

Seems like your kidney is just weaker but not "damage", in order for them to not do any BUN test! BUN test just uses blood test and it takes 1 day (1hr VIPs) to get results.  Creatinine & Urea levels can be easily obtained to know how well one kidneys is functioning! 

Take care bro!

Creatinine & Urea levels  i do every 2 or 3 times per yr when i go to take med

• Like 1

Just now, Bigbird said:

During your Diabetic checkup?  

Then i guess, u know the outcome.

ya, still normal range

but i feel last time 2 healthy vs 1 healthy, i sure med need to change or maybe add need med for more protection

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bigbird said:

Live your life well & enjoy it, while you are still mobile!

Dont worry so much liao!  Too skinny bueh yan tao liao! :umchio:

Maybe can also accelerate your FIRE plans!

i am trying now.

but got elderly to worry. else i already FIRE

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, The_King said:

got pain is a good sign

A small stone.  This AM it was trying to pass out, it was slowly mm by mm flush out!

Really can feel it move through my urinary tube! -_-

This year i hear more & more people having KS! :umchio:

Edited by Bigbird
  • wtf 1

14 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

A small stone.  This AM it was trying to pass out, it was slowly mm by mm flush out!

Really can feel it move through my urinary tube! -_-

This year i hear more & more people having KS! :umchio:

all of our diet something wrong

13 hours ago, The_King said:

all of our diet something wrong

Many food we eat have oxalate! Only question is how much?  (i think i have posted in Health matters)

I love Chocs, spinach, soya, peanuts......... Have cut down!

Recently, have been eating lots of lady finger & ti wang miao.  Bingo! :facepalm:

Self pawn 10/10! :haha:

Songsongtillkidneystones! 

3 minutes ago, Bigbird said:

Many food we eat have oxalate! Only question is how much?  (i think i have posted in Health matters)

I love Chocs, spinach, soya, peanuts......... Have cut down!

Recently, have been eating lots of lady finger & ti wang miao.  Bingo! :facepalm:

Self pawn 10/10! :haha:

Songsongtillkidneystones! 

Can eat oxalate food if you healthy but just go for  yearly ultrasound scan at polyclinic

Me also eat a bit, all I need is to go for ultrasound scan for stones to be safe

Weekdays morning I drink 1 cup of apple cider vinegar + half a lemon. This is to help to help the kidney and improve it

Edited by The_King
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, The_King said:

Can eat oxalate food if you healthy but just go for  yearly ultrasound scan at polyclinic

Me also eat a bit, all I need is to go for ultrasound scan for stones to be safe

Weekdays morning I drink 1 cup of apple cider vinegar + half a lemon. This is to help to help the kidney and improve it

Thanks!
Any food we eat will sure to create calcium, oxalate in our kidney!  I dont really need to do ultrasound as i know a matter of time i sure have these.  

So i just focus on mitigation strategy!

What we need to do is to mitigate it by flushing it out when its small/micro! 

Water/fluid is the "carrier" to flush & carry small KS out of your body! 

ACV & lemon helps to prevent it from forming "clustering" & u still need to drink a lot of water to flush it out!  However, u cant drink a lot of ACV or lemon juice as it is "corrosive"!  Drink everyday also cost adds up!  I dont drink ACV or lemon everyday just once every 3/4weeks or longer. 

So if KS too big, then too late liao! 

1 hour ago, Bigbird said:

Thanks!
Any food we eat will sure to create calcium, oxalate in our kidney!  I dont really need to do ultrasound as i know a matter of time i sure have these.  

So i just focus on mitigation strategy!

What we need to do is to mitigate it by flushing it out when its small/micro! 

Water/fluid is the "carrier" to flush & carry small KS out of your body! 

ACV & lemon helps to prevent it from forming "clustering" & u still need to drink a lot of water to flush it out!  However, u cant drink a lot of ACV or lemon juice as it is "corrosive"!  Drink everyday also cost adds up!  I dont drink ACV or lemon everyday just once every 3/4weeks or longer. 

So if KS too big, then too late liao! 

Thanks then I drink lemon flavor water instead or plain water

After my Apple cider vinegar finish then I will not go buy and I drink 2 times per week then 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_King said:

Thanks then I drink lemon flavor water instead or plain water

After my Apple cider vinegar finish then I will not go buy and I drink 2 times per week then 

1 hour ago, The_King said:

I just read, lemon is ok for CKD patient

That mean i can take a few times per week

Yes drinking lemon juice with water 1-2/day is very good, esp those who are prone to KS! like u & me lah!:good:

Just remember to drink Lemon /ACV water with a straw hor!  Whether u choose to drink LW or ACV water, U need to still drinking a lot of water! 

Lemon water helps those with diabetic to control blood sugar level too!

Those with GERD problems, need to watchful.  Too much acidic intake may cause acid reflux!

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The_King said:

I just read, lemon is ok for CKD patient

That mean i can take a few times per week

3 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Yes drinking lemon juice with water 1-2/day is very good, esp those who are prone to KS! like u & me lah!:good:

Just remember to drink Lemon /ACV water with a straw hor!  Whether u choose to drink LW or ACV water, U need to still drinking a lot of water! 

Lemon water helps those with diabetic to control blood sugar level too!

Those with GERD problems, need to watchful.  Too much acidic intake may cause acid reflux!

yes, lim lemon is good to alkalinize the body.

now i m also liming pandan water also to lower the uric acid in my body.

dont know if it is placebo or not, but i feel body is less acidic liao.

i do blood test 5 mths later can know result.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...