not fake news: pfzier's wuhan vaccine may cause immune system over-reaction in some!!!!!!

socrates469bc

3 hours ago, The_King said:

EU's 'vaccine passports' will only be valid with EMA-approved COVID jabs

A proposal to introduce so-called "vaccine passports", to be put forward on March 17th to aid free movement within the bloc, will only be valid with EMA-approved vaccinations.

Why? Because the vaccinations from unapproved companies will not be covered by the EU liability clause and quality control.

Ylva Johansson, commissioner for internal affairs confirmed the details on Friday evening after an EU source had told Euronews hours earlier.

The source reported that EU justice commissioner Didier Reynders made it clear that member states were free to get their citizens vaccinated by other products, but they would not be allocated a licensed travel certificate unless their jab had been from an approved company, of which there are currently four. Pfizer/BioNtech, AstraZeneca, Moderna and Johnson&Johnson.

The duration of the digital green certificate should be limited to the end of the COVID-19 pandemic, the EU source said, adding that tests and quarantine will continue to be the enablers of free movement. Thus, vaccination does not become a pre-condition for free movement.

The Green Pass certificate will be available in digital and paper-based format.

Reynders indicated Thursday that data protection and possible discrimination remained key concerns for the European Commission working on a proposal for a COVID-19 travel certificate. But Friday's leak shows that there is a focus on vaccination selection.

Reynders is aiming to fast-track the proposal at the European Parliament, leading to a "binding instrument" for all member states before the summer.

European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen has said it would be technically possible to develop a "green pass" within about three months using data indicating whether a person has been vaccinated, tested negative, or is immune after contracting the disease, but that many political issues must first be resolved.

The certificates could help smooth a return to air travel and possibly avoid another disastrous summer holiday season, as the tourism industry and broader economies suffer from restrictions.

Southern European countries dependent on tourism, like Greece, Spain and Portugal, support such a system, but their northern EU partners, like Germany, have reservations over whether such certificates would work.

the nords alrdy suspended astrazeneca, soon others like wuhan vaccines as well since the number of cases r increasing way beyond the 11.1 cases per million dosage.

song bo, vaccine kgks??????

wahahahhahahah

https://www.euronews.com/2021/03/11/denmark-suspends-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccinations-as-a-precaution-after-blood-clot-report

• Wahaha 3

5 hours ago, The_King said:

EU's 'vaccine passports' will only be valid with EMA-approved COVID jabs

A proposal to introduce so-called "vaccine passports", to be put forward on March 17th to aid free movement within the bloc, will only be valid with EMA-approved vaccinations.

Why? Because the vaccinations from unapproved companies will not be covered by the EU liability clause and quality control.

Ylva Johansson, commissioner for internal affairs confirmed the details on Friday evening after an EU source had told Euronews hours earlier.

The source reported that EU justice commissioner Didier Reynders made it clear that member states were free to get their citizens vaccinated by other products, but they would not be allocated a licensed travel certificate unless their jab had been from an approved company, of which there are currently four. Pfizer/BioNtech, AstraZeneca, Moderna and Johnson&Johnson.

The duration of the digital green certificate should be limited to the end of the COVID-19 pandemic, the EU source said, adding that tests and quarantine will continue to be the enablers of free movement. Thus, vaccination does not become a pre-condition for free movement.

The Green Pass certificate will be available in digital and paper-based format.

Reynders indicated Thursday that data protection and possible discrimination remained key concerns for the European Commission working on a proposal for a COVID-19 travel certificate. But Friday's leak shows that there is a focus on vaccination selection.

Reynders is aiming to fast-track the proposal at the European Parliament, leading to a "binding instrument" for all member states before the summer.

European Commission president Ursula von der Leyen has said it would be technically possible to develop a "green pass" within about three months using data indicating whether a person has been vaccinated, tested negative, or is immune after contracting the disease, but that many political issues must first be resolved.

The certificates could help smooth a return to air travel and possibly avoid another disastrous summer holiday season, as the tourism industry and broader economies suffer from restrictions.

Southern European countries dependent on tourism, like Greece, Spain and Portugal, support such a system, but their northern EU partners, like Germany, have reservations over whether such certificates would work.

No hurry lah!

By end year, i think XXXX v2.0 vaccine release.  Just nice all the "Hell Air Travel Bubble Gates" open, can travel EU liao! 

But Flu season also! :(

• Wahaha 2

5 hours ago, Sofero said:

At first I also bochup dun wan take the pftizer vaccine but I saw on news the tiong one arrived in sg pending HSA to review, I rather take pftizer liao. How ah 🥺

if u not frontline staff or being forced to, dont bother since all the vaccines r having serious trial data integrity issues.

otherwise, say u have allergy to shellfish since the vaccines all using seafood as lipid or have high blood pressure.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Sofero said:

At first I also bochup dun wan take the pftizer vaccine but I saw on news the tiong one arrived in sg pending HSA to review, I rather take pftizer liao. How ah 🥺

For my case, no take no job

Yea it voluntary and I am 150yr old

• Wahaha 2

13 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

if u not frontline staff or being forced to, dont bother since all the vaccines r having serious trial data integrity issues.

otherwise, say u have allergy to shellfish since the vaccines all using seafood as lipid or have high blood pressure.

Most of the Civil servants have not much options!  They HAVE to Volunteer themselves to take the vaccine! 

Thats why can hot 500k vaccinated (1st shot). 

I just got "feedback" from PA staffs that take up rate from public is low even from those 1st batch  of elderly folks, that's why now 2nd batch can roll out liao!    I saw the CC registration halls & counters very empty!  :hehe:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Most of the Civil servants have not much options!  They HAVE to Volunteer themselves to take the vaccine! 

Thats why can hot 500k vaccinated (1st shot). 

I just got "feedback" from PA staffs that take up rate from public is low even from those 1st batch  of elderly folks, that's why now 2nd batch can roll out liao!    I saw the CC registration halls & counters very empty!  :hehe:

u see channel 8, know liao.

every commercial break without fail will play vaccination propaganda means take-up rate shld be way below expectation.

but becos of so many reported deaths, kgks will hesitate except the most kumgong.

so no sympathy from me for those that take the vaccine voluntarily.

wahahahahhahaha

• Like 3

2 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

u see channel 8, know liao.

every commercial break without fail will play vaccination propaganda means take-up rate shld be way below expectation.

but becos of so many reported deaths, kgks will hesitate except the most kumgong.

so no sympathy from me for those that take the vaccine voluntarily.

wahahahahhahaha

sad if only i have a choice

• Sad 3

SARS-CoV-2 variants with E484K mutation show mRNA vaccine-induced antibody evasion

By Jocelyn Solis-MoreiraMar 18 2021

A recent study by researchers in Switzerland, China and the UK found that the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine had limited efficacy in identifying mutated receptor-binding domains (RBDs) of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) spike protein similar to the B.1.351 and P.1 variants.

The B.1.351 variant was first detected in South Africa, and the P.1 variant in Brazil. Both variants have the E484K mutation, which decreases the neutralizing antibody response produced by vaccines, monoclonal antibody therapies, convalescent plasma, and natural infection.

Read more

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210318/SARS-CoV-2-variants-with-E484K-mutation-show-mRNA-vaccine-induced-antibody-evasion.aspx

• Wahaha 3

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Elicits Cell Signaling in Human Host Cells: Implications for Possible Consequences of COVID-19 Vaccines

Published online 2021 Jan 11. doi: 10.3390/vaccines9010036

extracted from report Read more  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7827936/

6. Discussion

It is generally thought that the sole function of viral membrane fusion proteins is to allow the viruses to bind to the host cells for the purpose of viral entry into the cells, so that the genetic materials can be released and the viral replication and amplification can take place. However, recent observations suggest that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein can by itself trigger cell signaling that can lead to various biological processes. It is reasonable to assume that such events, in some cases, result in the pathogenesis of certain diseases.

Our laboratory only tested the effects of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in lung vascular cells and those implicated in the development of PAH. However, this protein may also affect the cells of systemic and coronary vasculatures, eliciting other cardiovascular diseases such as coronary artery disease, systemic hypertension, and stroke. In addition to cardiovascular cells, other cells that express ACE2 have the potential to be affected by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, which may cause adverse pathological events. Thus, it is important to consider the possibility that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein produced by the new COVID-19 vaccines triggers cell signaling events that promote PAH, other cardiovascular complications, and/or complications in other tissues/organs in certain individuals (Figure 3). We will need to monitor carefully the long-term consequences of COVID-19 vaccines that introduce the spike protein into the human body. Furthermore, while human data on the possible long-term consequences of spike protein-based COVID-19 vaccines will not be available soon, it is imperative that appropriate experimental animal models are employed as soon as possible to ensure that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein does not elicit any signs of the pathogenesis of PAH or any other chronic pathological conditions.

spacer.png

7. Conclusions

In conclusion, the recent advancement in the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein-based COVID-19 vaccine development is exciting and has shed light on how to end the current pandemic. These vaccines should benefit elderly people with underlying conditions if they do not exhibit any acute adverse events. However, we need to consider their long-term consequences carefully, especially when they are administered to otherwise healthy individuals as well as young adults and children. In addition to evaluating data that will become available from SARS-CoV-2 infected individuals as well as those who received the spike protein-based vaccines, further investigations of the effects of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in human cells and appropriate animal models are warranted.

:o:o:o:vampire:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bigbird said:

SARS-CoV-2 variants with E484K mutation show mRNA vaccine-induced antibody evasion

By Jocelyn Solis-MoreiraMar 18 2021

A recent study by researchers in Switzerland, China and the UK found that the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine had limited efficacy in identifying mutated receptor-binding domains (RBDs) of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) spike protein similar to the B.1.351 and P.1 variants.

The B.1.351 variant was first detected in South Africa, and the P.1 variant in Brazil. Both variants have the E484K mutation, which decreases the neutralizing antibody response produced by vaccines, monoclonal antibody therapies, convalescent plasma, and natural infection.

Read more

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210318/SARS-CoV-2-variants-with-E484K-mutation-show-mRNA-vaccine-induced-antibody-evasion.aspx

5 hours ago, Bigbird said:

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Elicits Cell Signaling in Human Host Cells: Implications for Possible Consequences of COVID-19 Vaccines

Published online 2021 Jan 11. doi: 10.3390/vaccines9010036

extracted from report Read more  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7827936/

:o:o:o:vampire:

8 hours ago, The_King said:

NVM, those that like vaccine will  inject more vaccine

mutate lai mutate qu, mutate until must take vaccine gao gao.

song bo??????

wahahahahahha

My relationship with Zhu Houren is a 'trademark', says son Joel Choo,  Entertainment News - AsiaOne

• Full Of Win 1
  • Wahaha 3

12 hours ago, socrates469bc said:

mutate lai mutate qu, mutate until must take vaccine gao gao.

song bo??????

wahahahahahha

My relationship with Zhu Houren is a 'trademark', says son Joel Choo,  Entertainment News - AsiaOne

You still want to rub salt to others wounds ah!  :umchio:

Btw what is this pci about?

• Wahaha 1

18 minutes ago, chamfer said:

Don't know if there is truth in what she said.....

based on what has transpired over the past 4 mths since the rollout of these wuhan vaccines, one thing is certain.

none of these vaccines work and is nothing more than a placebo, and a sometimes fatal one.

pharmas r for profit corps and not the csr image they trying to portray.

so what better way to make money than to manufacture a half-baked vaccine??????

many of her povs r similar to what i expressed so maybe, just maybe, she and i r kindred spirits.

wahahahahahhaha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chamfer said:

Don't know if there is truth in what she said.....

My comments are:

Please sign in or sign up for an account to view this content.

Pai seh, i watch for 2 mins only! :tasty:

Edited by Bigbird
  • Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

27 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

based on what has transpired over the past 4 mths since the rollout of these wuhan vaccines, one thing is certain.

none of these vaccines work and is nothing more than a placebo, and a sometimes fatal one.

pharmas r for profit corps and not the csr image they trying to portray.

so what better way to make money than to manufacture a half-baked vaccine??????

many of her povs r similar to what i expressed so maybe, just maybe, she and i r kindred spirits.

wahahahahahhaha

Whether it works or not its all subjective!   Why i say this is we need to know who does the assessment?

Tio boh?

• Like 1
  • Wahaha 1

1 hour ago, socrates469bc said:

u never seen this advertisement on channel 8?????

No i have never watch Sg chinese channel in my life!  Also no even NDP since 10+ yrs liao!

I only watch CNA or News on 5!

Pai seh i noob! :wahaha:

• Wahaha 1

https://www.ft.com/content/24090cf8-9b6c-45b9-9a8d-41ca2450194d

US agency questions AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine trial

NIAID says outdated information may have provided ‘incomplete view’ of efficacy.

AstraZeneca might have included outdated information from a clinical trial of its Covid-19 vaccine, a US health agency said on Tuesday, potentially throwing previously published positive results into doubt.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said it had been notified by the trial’s data and safety monitoring board that “it was concerned by information released by AstraZeneca on initial data from its Covid-19 vaccine clinical trial”.

“The DSMB expressed concern that AstraZeneca may have included outdated information from that trial, which may have provided an incomplete view of the efficacy data,” the NIAID said.

It said the board had also notified the US Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority and Anglo-Swedish pharmaceutical company of its concerns.

The NIAID said it had urged AstraZeneca “to work with the DSMB to review the efficacy data and ensure the most accurate, up-to-date efficacy data be made public as quickly as possible”.

AstraZeneca and Oxford university did not immediately respond to a request for comment early on Tuesday.

The statement came after results from a long-awaited American trial of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine were released on Monday. More than 32,000 volunteers took part, mostly in the US, but also in Chile and Peru.

The trial showed the vaccine was 79 per cent effective at stopping symptomatic Covid-19 and 100 per cent effective at preventing people from falling seriously ill.

The company said there were no safety issues regarding blood clots. Earlier reports of side effects from taking the vaccine, including a rare combination of blood clots, bleeding and low platelets, had prompted at least 16 European countries to suspend use of the jab.

Most have now resumed its use, after the European Medicines Agency said it found no link between clotting and the vaccine. The drugs watchdog left the door open to a link between the vaccine and the rarer combination of side effects, but has said throughout the crisis that the vaccine’s benefits far outweigh its risks.

• Wahaha 3

17 hours ago, Bigbird said:

Whether it works or not its all subjective!   Why i say this is we need to know who does the assessment?

Tio boh?

all us presidents after Reagan except mad-rational Trump r either beholden to vested interests like the bushes or outrite corrupt like the democrats.

• Wahaha 2

• 2 weeks later...

BLOOD CLOTS LINKED TO ASTRAZENECA'S JAB

spacer.png

The EMA, which polices the safety of drugs used on the continent, spotted 169 cases of cerebral vein thrombosis (CVST) and 53 cases of splanchnic vein thrombosis (SVT), from 34million jabs. CVST occurs when a vein that drains blood from the brain is blocked by a clot. It can lead to a stroke. SVT is the same type of blood clot but it occurs in the digestive system

• Like 2