Happy couple

The_King

couple-age-gap.png

A bride recently took to social media to declare her love for her husband, but instead of receiving well wishes, the couple was slammed instead.

The bride, known as Soda Meng, had taken to Facebook to post photos of herself and her husband, a 70-year-old man from China, Shi Song Bang.

It is unclear when exactly they got married, but it is likely to be this year in October. Meng and her husband live in Cambodia.

According to China Press, Meng had written in one of her posts that she was grateful for her husband, who has been "taking care of her for the past eight years".

"I am very lucky to have married you... Your love for me is true, thank you hubby," she wrote.

China Press reported that netizens responded by criticising the couple, calling her a gold digger and mocking their age difference.

One also wrote, "I really envy this man from China for being able to marry such a beautiful woman."

Edited by The_King