What can someone do with my NRIC and Photo?

ZyringChu

1 hour ago, ZyringChu said:

As above. 

i used it to apply part time job on telegram .

now i think of it , i could be a victim of identify thief

I see. It's a recruiter or direct de? Is it possible to delete off from your end? I am not too sure if they actually saved yours liao. Just take note of who you actually gave ur IC to

Used to ever have such incident, i didnt want to send my IC becos i feared if there is hacking or lost of device and my details might be used, ended up that fella scolded me and we called off the job

Edited by Chestnut

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

6 hours ago, ZyringChu said:

As above. 

i used it to apply part time job on telegram .

now i think of it , i could be a victim of identify thief

They need more than ic photo to steal your identity. Usually for sales, hospitality roles they ask for photo. Some ask for staff pass. 
check with the hirer

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

7 hours ago, Chestnut said:

I see. It's a recruiter or direct de? Is it possible to delete off from your end? I am not too sure if they actually saved yours liao. Just take note of who you actually gave ur IC to

Used to ever have such incident, i didnt want to send my IC becos i feared if there is hacking or lost of device and my details might be used, ended up that fella scolded me and we called off the job

recruiter on tg. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chestnut said:

nowadays photo not mandatory but common in sales role cos they wont hire fuglies

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

20 minutes ago, ManOfTheHour said:

do you have the recruiter name n company? i can check for you

i know erika from hr ecology another person from rapid recruitment. another problem is i sent out quite a few to other users too, piang eh......

now random ppl online have my photo and nric zzz.

i hope they dont go my fb and stalk or steal my pic sia ......

• wtf 1

22 minutes ago, ZyringChu said:

i know erika from hr ecology another person from rapid recruitment. another problem is i sent out quite a few to other users too, piang eh......

ok i think it is legit. A lot of HR using whatsapp and telegram for fast hire roles such as packing and usher. Don't worry

• Like 1

IMG-7224.jpg

35 minutes ago, ZyringChu said:

Wahaha...That is why i sort of stop using fb and removed my dp and my ig i privatise it

• Like 1

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠

19 minutes ago, ZyringChu said:

i did a full set of my google/facebook/ig/email password reset already 

I used to have this issue with ig. But the location that was stated is in some western country which someone tried to login to my account

Shalala lala la la ~ 🌠