9.9 Promo - Straits Times

Homelander

I had been reading and subscribed strait times from pri 5. Only stopped subscription and reading when i was in my early 30s as i found that there was no much local and regional news  compared to news feed from internet.

Edited by chamfer

23 minutes ago, chamfer said:

I had been reading and subscribed strait times from pri 5. Only stopped subscription and reading when i was in my early 30s as i found that there was no much local and regional news  compared to news feed from internet.

Ever since I moved out of parents place I have no access to ST and glad so. Save money 

IMG-7224.jpg

23 minutes ago, chamfer said:

12 minutes ago, The_King said:

no way, i paying for it

10 minutes ago, socrates469bc said:

give me free, i also dont want.

u all jin not supportive! our general needs money!

See his chio bibi face...wahahaha

Ex-NOL CEO Ng Yat Chung is the best person to lead Singapore Press  Holdings? - Mothership.SG - News from Singapore, Asia and around the world

• Wahaha 2

I stopped reading ST for like 20+ years.

did not miss it now that I have internet and knows the moment someone want to jump at Yishun instead of reading it the next day

• Like 2
  • Wahaha 1

Helping a friend to gain more subscribers. He is quite a talented music creator. Look for "Thee Influence" in Youtube